Game still crashes after numerous installs

Kimvil11

Hello!
         The game has crashed numerous times until I tried the potential fix I found here http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/42018-potential-startup-crash-fix/. However, the game still doesn't work for me and the crash report window still keeps on popping out. I hope you can help me with this problem since this game's too awesome not to play. Thank you for taking your time in reading this!

Hello Kimvil11,

Please contact our support team via our support portal. Please be sure to attach your system information to the support ticket so our team can assist you quicker.  You can find detailed instructions for how to do so here: How do I provide my system information (such as DxDiag) to the support team?. Thanks!

Hello! 

I already did your proposal however, after sending my files to the support team via email, they asked me to send my crash report. I did send it to them however i received a reply with them saying that the issue was resolved. :( I don't know what to do now. 

Hello! 

I already did your proposal however, after sending my files to the support team via email, they asked me to send my crash report. I did send it to them however i received a reply with them saying that the issue was resolved. :( I don't know what to do now. 

Thanks for the information! If support team says the issue was resolved it musr be so. However cashe issues could still affect the situation.

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ). Please, let us know if the issue persist.

Thanks for the information! If support team says the issue was resolved it musr be so. However cashe issues could still affect the situation.

If you haven't already, I would recommend reinstalling the game, or running the Refresher.exe program located in your installation folder (usually found in "%appdata%\Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" ). Please, let us know if the issue persist.

It still persists in this computer, sir. 

Archived