New update 9/26 is disappointing

Zapditto

I am disappointed with today's update and the errors that have ensued. I have played a handful of games and came across the following errors:

Note: I am on an iPad Pro.

1. Chat does not work. Game chat tab does not display anywhere to enter text. This previously HARDLY ever worked. Especially with the OEM Apple keyboard. It would sometimes work with no keyboard connected, or it would only display ******.

2. Glitchy at best. For instance, I played the card "Roller Skates". Upon doing so, my turn ended. How does this make sense?

3. With the new deckboxes, seems like there are many issues. Upon logging in, none of my decks are available, unless I click edit and save the deck again selecting a new coin.

I am disappointed to see all these errors especially considering the expenses we have to pay just to play the game. Tournament tickets at $1 a piece, and staple cards cost us an arm and a leg to get whether we buy packs to get codes, or buy them on the second hand market via popular ecommerce websites. Very disappointed to say the least. Not to mention that in the past glitches have cost me tournament tickets, which considering the developers value them at $1 a piece considering how many I have lost I am going to say it is no small loss.

I am disappointed with today's update and the errors that have ensued. I have played a handful of games and came across the following errors:

Note: I am on an iPad Pro.

1. Chat does not work. Game chat tab does not display anywhere to enter text. This previously HARDLY ever worked. Especially with the OEM Apple keyboard. It would sometimes work with no keyboard connected, or it would only display ******.

2. Glitchy at best. For instance, I played the card "Roller Skates". Upon doing so, my turn ended. How does this make sense?

3. With the new deckboxes, seems like there are many issues. Upon logging in, none of my decks are available, unless I click edit and save the deck again selecting a new coin.

I am disappointed to see all these errors especially considering the expenses we have to pay just to play the game. Tournament tickets at $1 a piece, and staple cards cost us an arm and a leg to get whether we buy packs to get codes, or buy them on the second hand market via popular ecommerce websites. Very disappointed to say the least. Not to mention that in the past glitches have cost me tournament tickets, which considering the developers value them at $1 a piece considering how many I have lost I am going to say it is no small loss.

1. That's not a bug. Chat was canned (i.e. removed)

2. That sounds more like a bug, but it's hard to look into it if you didn't save a game log and if the bug cannot be reproduced.

3. That bug had happened before. I couldn't tell myself since in this account I only have theme decks though. I'd be interesting to know if anyone else experienced it this patch.

4. That's not a bug report, that's a complaint. Also, buying tickets with real money is ripping yourself off even if you didn't waste them due to crashes. The game throws enough free tickets at you already. Just a piece of advice.

Archived