Let's have a shoutout to the developers!

seminc

Thank you development team for bringing the game back up in a timely manner, with no maintenance extensions needed. It's much appreciated :)

I would +1 you but I ran out of them for today. Forgive me Master Sem U___________U

I would +1 you but I ran out of them for today. Forgive me Master Sem U___________U

Haha not a problem, it's the thought that counts. I have too many +1s anyway tbh :P

Haha not a problem, it's the thought that counts. I have too many +1s anyway tbh :P

Can we get it to be allowed to have 4 number reputations? Lol. Seminc officially has an infinite rep :D

If they did any kind of actual playtesting before releasing new cards, instead of just throwing them out and then banning cards when they break the game, then yeah, I would give them some props.

Until then I'm honestly going to ask them to do their job because I REALLY don't mind waiting a long time for actual maintenance.

If they did any kind of actual playtesting before releasing new cards, instead of just throwing them out and then banning cards when they break the game, then yeah, I would give them some props.

Until then I'm honestly going to ask them to do their job because I REALLY don't mind waiting a long time for actual ************

It's impossible to please everyone. They have made a lot of questionable descitions lately, but I can't blame this one on them. In the past, every time there has been an indefinite extension of the maintenance time a lot of people in the forums go absolutely ballistic about how bad the game is and how terrible the service is, including a bunch of people who never even participate here and come exclusively to vent their frustration on the feedback section. And don't even get me started on people who start flaunting that they've spent hundreds of dollars and that they demand faster service. Which is really dumb, because they really do need the extra time to ensure thay there aren't any game-breaking bugs upon release.

This time they tried to not extend the maintenance downtime (if you ask me, probably to avoid the backslash), and this is the result. Personally I would prefer if they took however long they need, even if it were 1 or 2 days. But realisticaly speaking they can't do that, so that's just how it is.

I would have loved to be positive towards the developers but I fell victim to a glitch:

When I hit sky return on the opponent active with bursting balloon, my shaymin returned to my hand with 60 damage on it! I thought it was only a graphical error so I placed my shaymin back on the bench only for the 60 damage to remain on it! I played ninja boy next turn to summon my scizor only to see the 60 dmg remain(at least ninja boy did a proper job) Has anyone ever had this problem?

I appreciate the constant freebies but come on, glitches like this change games.

I would have loved to be positive towards the developers but I fell victim to a glitch:

When I hit sky return on the opponent active with bursting balloon, my shaymin returned to my hand with 60 damage on it! I thought it was only a graphical error so I placed my shaymin back on the bench only for the 60 damage to remain on it! I played ninja boy next turn to summon my scizor only to see the 60 dmg remain(at least ninja boy did a proper job) Has anyone ever had this problem?

I appreciate the constant freebies but come on, glitches like this change games.

In all honesty, if this happens again, try reshuffling shaymin back in the deck and see what happens

In all honesty, if this happens again, try reshuffling shaymin back in the deck and see what happens

*draws shaymin with 60 damage on it*  :P  So then what happens if you hit another bursting balloon?  Does the shaymin get knocked out in your hand?  Or just if you play it?  Or does the suction even work?  Houston, we have a problem.  It appears to be sabotage.  We cannot return to the sky.

*draws shaymin with 60 damage on it*  :P  So then what happens if you hit another bursting balloon?  Does the shaymin get knocked out in your hand?  Or just if you play it?  Or does the suction even work?  Houston, we have a problem.  It appears to be sabotage.  We cannot return to the sky.

lol.

I would like to also give a thanks to all parties involved for making the game speedy again.  It was nearly unplayable for me for the last month or so, and now it is cruising along.  Of course, this did come at the expense of chat, but I am thankful for a playable client again.

I would also like to thank Samhayne for being out here a bit more than usual, I just hope you stay out here with us.

lol.

I would like to also give a thanks to all parties involved for making the game speedy again.  It was nearly unplayable for me for the last month or so, and now it is cruising along.  Of course, this did come at the expense of chat, but I am thankful for a playable client again.

I would also like to thank Samhayne for being out here a bit more than usual, I just hope you stay out here with us.

I'd like to echo this and give some shoutouts to Samhayne as well. You guys must be having it real hard with all of the recent events, and we can really appreciate the staff being more present and answering our doubts. I didn't really like the new KO effect, but if it's helping perfofmance and/or bug issues then I can accept it.

I'd like to echo this and give some shoutouts to Samhayne as well. You guys must be having it real hard with all of the recent events, and we can really appreciate the staff being more present and answering our doubts. I didn't really like the new KO effect, but if it's helping perfofmance and/or bug issues then I can accept it.

Can you even give me one example where PTCGO staff has given a legitimate public answer for anything (that wasnt a broken card or maintenance)?   

Can you even give me one example where PTCGO staff has given a legitimate public answer for anything (that wasnt a broken card or maintenance)?   

Sure.  Here's one: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46873-janky-knock-out-animation/

And another: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46511-evolutionary-challenge/

Please do not pollute polite threads with outpourings of negativity.  Thank you.

Sure.  Here's one: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46873-janky-knock-out-animation/

And another: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46511-evolutionary-challenge/

Please do not pollute polite threads with outpourings of negativity.  Thank you.

You're right, I was exaggerating, they sometimes do give answers to our problems, however, (and I know i didnt make it clear, like, at all), is that PTCGO staff in my opinion doesn't listen to our community enough, or give any regard to our community before making huge decisions. 

You're right, I was exaggerating, they sometimes do give answers to our problems, however, (and I know i didnt make it clear, like, at all), is that PTCGO staff in my opinion doesn't listen to our community enough, or give any regard to our community before making huge decisions. 

I think there was a time when they may have listened.

I believe it was the end of last year, they sent out a mass email to everyone with a registered email on Pokemon TCGO, asking for our ratings and requests.  It was rather large, and amassed I am sure a lot of information and feedback.

However, what they actually did with that information, I am not sure, as they do not communicate anything with us. But at the time I was rather jazzed they took the time and effort.  I personally would like to see more action in that direction, where all implementations to this game are filtered through us, the customer.

Archived