"Would you like to go first?"

shinygeodude

Is it just me or were the yes/no buttons for that prompt reversed? I seem to remember the no always being on the right. I almost clicked on yes by accident just now.

Is it just me or were the yes/no buttons for that prompt reversed? I seem to remember the no always being on the right. I almost clicked on yes by accident just now.

i just had the same issue, when i was prompted to go first, it made my opponnet go instead. or it just ended my turn. Why did they reverse the buttons, Its like they are purposely try to make people lose on purpose.

This is how the buttons used to be.  Then last year they inexplicably switched them.  Now that we're all used to it, they switched them back to match every other Yes/No (or should I say No/Yes) prompts.

Edit: I was wrong.  The prompt confirming you want to play a card that will leave you with fewer cards than before (e.g., N, Shauna, or Colress) has Yes on the left and No on the right.

This is how the buttons used to be.  Then last year they inexplicably switched them.  Now that we're all used to it, they switched them back to match every other Yes/No (or should I say No/Yes) prompts.

Edit: I was wrong.  The prompt confirming you want to play a card that will leave you with fewer cards than before (e.g., N, Shauna, or Colress) has Yes on the left and No on the right.

This is the most useless change, IMHO.  If they wanted to reverse the yes / no buttons, they should have made ALL yes/no buttons consistent. ie. keep all yes buttons on the right OR all yes buttons on the left

This is the most useless change, IMHO.  If they wanted to reverse the yes / no buttons, they should have made ALL yes/no buttons consistent. ie. keep all yes buttons on the right OR all yes buttons on the left

Most of them are No/Yes.  I gave the only example I could find or think of that is Yes/No.

Most of them are No/Yes.  I gave the only example I could find or think of that is Yes/No.

I believe I saw that one too.

I am curious if the optional affect of attacks (ie. discard stadium, switch opponent's active, active poke retreat, etc) use the same yes/no layout for every attack or if each attack has its own yes/no buttons.

I could understand swapping the button around once, but why have you now done it again? What made it seem a good idea to swap it a while back, but now you swap it back?

Just made my first 'finger memory' mistake and just clicked No to having first turn. So frustrating.

If you had just paid attention for 5 minutes in a game you would have seen that the order or Yes/No has been ALL OVER the place.

Yes was on the left in "Do you want to go first?"

Then it was on the RIGHT in "Your opponent did a mulligan, do you want to draw a card?"

Then it was on the left again for most card effects.

And so on and so on.

But now when they change the order to make it the same across the game, you complain?

Really?

Archived