Infinity Trading Company Bonuses and new deals inside.

InfinityNetwork

Hello, glad the title got your attention. Well i'm just kidding I am not a trading company, just an individual who has played all sort of tcgs for about 20 years on and off now :P. Just recently got started into PTCGO play mostly magic online.

I know my collection isn't anywhere right now to where I will be accepted by another trading company but maybe this page will help build my image and i will be invited by one based off my drive? ;) Lol until then just an individual trader trying to stay competitive with things. Thanks for all your supports.

Daily Deals: Only for Newer players or players needing a boost 10 trainers for 1 pack (They will be a mix to help you open up deck decisions. limited of 2 per person for newer players only.)

This I looked at several other guides so that I could stay competitive but ALL packs accepted at trade in and sorry not as organized as theirs but I'll keep it simple.

Pack Trade in Value

All Count 1(.75 for * .5 for **)
XY Steam Siege
Generations

XY Double Crisis
BW Plasma Blast
BW Plasma Storm
BW Boundaries Crossed
BW Dragons Exalted
BW Dark Explorers
BW Next Destinies
BW Noble Victories
Dragons Vault
BW base set

Count as .75 (.66 for * .4 **)
XY BREAKpoint
XY BREAKthrough
XY Ancient Origins
BW Legendary Treasures

Count as .66 (.5 for * .33 **)
XY Fates Collide
XY Primal Clash
XY Phantom Forces
XY Furious Fists
XY Flashfire
XY Base Set
BW Emerging Powers

XY Roaring Skies ​1.75 ( 1.5 for * 1 for **)
Call of Legends 2 ( 1.5 for * 1 for **)
BW Plasma Freeze 2.5 (1.75 for * 1 for **)
HS-Triumphant 3 ( 2 for * 1.5 for **)
HS-Undaunted 2 ( 1.5 for * 1 for **)
HS-Unleashed 2 ( 1.5 for * 1 for **)
HGSS Base Set 2 ( 1.5 for * 1 for **)

Uncommon Chest 0.5 (.33 for * .25 for **)
Pikachu Box(Max 25 per order) 0.2

Steam Siege

EX/SR:

1x Gardevoir EX (SR) 4

2x Gardevoir EX FA 3

2x M Gardevoir EX 2

1x M Gardevoir EX FA 3

1x Steelix ex 1.5

3x Steelix ex  FA 3

2x M Steelix 1,5

2x M Steelix FA 2,5

4x Magearna ex 1.5

4x Magearna ex FA 3

Pokemon:
1.5 Pack Pokemon - Talonflame
1 pack - Volcanion, Toxicroak, Xerneas, Yanmega, Yveltal (4x for 3)
All Other Rares - 0.5
All Uncommons - 0.33 (4/pack)
All Commons - 0.25 (6/pack)
Trainers:
Captivating Poke Puff - 0.33 (4/pack)
Ninja Boy - 0.5 (3/pack)
Pokemon Ranger - 0.33 (4/pack)
All Other Trainers - 0.25 (8/pack)

Just gonna focus on team siege and sr trainers atm. If you need any trainers or other cards please let me know.

Secret Rare Item Value
Dive Ball 6*
Energy Switch 2
Energy Retrieval 2.5
Switch 6*
Trainers' Mail 4*

Cards I have looking for offers all other prices will be added later just getting my feet wet :P
2x FA Hoopa
3x FA Virizion (pb)
3x FA Genesect (pb)
1x FA Darkrai (Dex)
1x SR Blastoise
2012 Tropical Beach

Trainer Kit Special( You get all the trainers listed)

10 pack special (Mix of 50 trainers to help you get started in building some decks generally custom made for individuals will discontinue in future.)

To be added a trainer list with all trainers for trade available

HOTLIST (Everything in the hot list is guaranteed to be the best priced or can be set to beat/match the best price) ^_^ Hopefully I can start a hotlist trend :P Cards in these list will be updated constantly will always be best prices if not just say something and quick edits ***I have the right to refuse any deal, but most the time willing to negotiate***

FA Sycamore* 7 (can trade in yours for 6* credit)
Shaymin Ex** 24 (can trade in yours for 21** credit)
SR Volcanion* 4 (can trade in yours for 3 credit)
SR VS Seeker* 10 (can trade in yours for 8* credit)

Goal here is to always try to maintain competitive pricing so just post your thoughts on this as I get more added with your feedbacks thanks. Happy trading and may you open many shaymins.

Feel free to look at my binder as i can beat/match many of the prices out there as I am just started out trading and whatnot.

Just gonna post this out like this for now as a basic starter let me know what you guys think thanks.

Current Collection Percentage: 30%

Thank you guys for your support in advance and I will keep updating and improving this page.

Sorry obviously some of this is copy and paste with edit so will need to do some editing but will work on later and will check on thread :) Please leave comments/suggestions.

i know you jealous ,wanna quit your job and join this much better company :P

I love the sarcasm from people as opposed to constructive criticisim. Shows great character. 

I love the sarcasm from people as opposed to constructive criticisim. Shows great character. 

actually the sarcastic comment wasn't meant to be on your company, i actually wish you good luck with your new company, it was for the first comment being a "lol" coming from a big company trader like brdlevel. 

Hey riidgujo 

yaeh your username seems very family but i've one quite a bit of trades so foggy on memory :P.  But thought i try forums.  I need to get more tech friendly.

Also should say not really a company just an individual lol felt the title will draw people even trolls lol but yeah.  

Ya everything is back Up Also if you are a New Player or Just getting started or hard for you to build up your deck let me know I am doing a 1 time special for people really needing it 12 trainers vs 1 pack and can do maybe 2 packs worth of trade to get your deckbuilding toolkits ready. 

Well you guys can LOL all you want I could care less how big of a company you guys are with.  Your actions show your character and I'll continue to be me.

Hello there, welcome to the forums :)

I would like to order

4 Steam Siege Volcanion (1 each, 4 total, but deal to get 4 for 3 total)

Total is 3

I would like to pay with

3 Steam Siege packs

Total is 3

Thanks. 

I have a LOT of friends and I'm therefore unable to send friend requests, however if you could send me a friend request, I'll be sure to accept it ASAP. Thanks. :)

Congratulations on your new company. I won't be ordering anything at the moment but ill probably stop by and purchase a few things in future if it's still around. 

Good luck :)

Hello there, welcome to the forums :)

I would like to order

4 Steam Siege Volcanion (1 each, 4 total, but deal to get 4 for 3 total)

Total is 3

I would like to pay with

3 Steam Siege packs

Total is 3

Thanks. 

I have a LOT of friends and I'm therefore unable to send friend requests, however if you could send me a friend request, I'll be sure to accept it ASAP. Thanks. :)

thanks and gonna figure out how to do adding as i am full too any tips? sorry guys not so great at online platforms i normally just play.  Also getting on this now .

Thanks seminc for the welcome and lordkieta also  not really a trading company just figured that would catch eyes.

thanks and gonna figure out how to do adding as i am full too any tips? sorry guys not so great at online platforms i normally just play. Also getting on this now .

Thanks seminc for the welcome and lordkieta also not really a trading company just figured that would catch *****

** well I guess I'm gonna have to pass for now. Maybe I can ask a friend to carry out the trade for me but I'm about to lay down for nap so I'll ask someone later. Thanks anyway :)

Hi there, I sent you a friend request...I'm interested in those Full Art Hoopa-EX...If you want to we can negotiate them on the TCGO. I have quite a few packs...Thanks!

hey there :) i followed lordkieta down here and i was just wondering if i could get 4x volcanion rare for 1 volcanion-ex sr?

Also, i'd like to know the prices on

1 genesect-ex fa

1 virizion-ex fa

1 tropical beach '12

and if you have more full art sycamores (i understand if you're all out after that order by riidgujo, but if you've still got any, i could pay in ancient origins)

also, good luck on your company/trading thread :)

Sure guys and thanks sorry still New also On each new thread I will be posting a "Hotlist" will I will most likely beat or match most of the competitive prices out(within reason i do withhold the right to refuse the deal so please dont be upset by the matter) but for most part I will try my best to follow through.  

On now add me and message me in game for faster replies be sure to mention forums for some of these deals though.

HOTLIST (Everything in the hot list is guaranteed to be the best priced or can be set to beat/match the best price)  ^_^ Hopefully I can start a hotlist trend  :P Cards in these list will be updated constantly will always be best prices if not just say something and quick edits ***I have the right to refuse any deal, but most the time willing to negotiate***

FA Sycamore* 7 (can trade in yours for 6* credit)
Shaymin Ex** 24 (can trade in yours for 21** credit)
SR Volcanion* 4 (can trade in yours for 3 credit)
SR VS Seeker* 10 (can trade in yours for 8* credit)

Rare Deals

2 x Hoopa 1

2x toxicroack 1

4x talonflame 5

4x volcanion 3

Figured I'd include mostly steam siege stuff since i am a rather newer trader so being competitive on the newer cards will be easier.

Archived