I have a few questions.

Phoenix_85x

<ol>

[*]I didn't find anywhere else i could post this, so I am sorry if I created this topic at the wrong place.

[*]Is it closed beta right now or opened? and what do you get if you signed in during the current beta? (I mean, what do you get after beta ends)

[*]Isn't it against the rules to beg for cards or to create a giveaway?

[*]Is there any list of all pokemon cards here? (Since i have searched on a few offsite lists and i still can't find the 2 newest theme decks).

[*]What do you do with the tokens you get?

</ol>

<ol>

[*]I didn't find anywhere else i could post this, so I am sorry if I created this topic at the wrong place.

[*]Is it closed beta right now or opened? and what do you get if you signed in during the current beta? (I mean, what do you get after beta ends)

[*]Isn't it against the rules to beg for cards or to create a giveaway?

[*]Is there any list of all pokemon cards here? (Since i have searched on a few offsite lists and i still can't find the 2 newest theme decks).

[*]What do you do with the tokens you get?

</ol>

1. That's not a question. XD Ha, kidding, kidding...

2. Open beta! And as far as I know, you might not get anything after open beta. *shrugs*

3.As far as I know, it's not, but I just ignore them. Can I get someone else to answer this one?

4.There is a compendium if you go to Pokemon.com and go tot he TCG section, it says there is a TCG Database.

5.The tokens are mostly for the main pokemon site to buy avatar items, but I've heard eventually we can use them to buy cards. I really hope we get to buy cards with them, I've almost got 200 saved up since I joined.

6. Uh... wait, there wasn't a sixth question...

The first one wans't supposed to be a question either lol xD

But doesn't it say that you get a different amount of booster packs in the news after beta?

Thanks! Will check out the database!

And i thought i had lots of tokens. i only have 65 :P

4 more questions:

<ol>

[*]Where do i check the current time (PST)?

[*]And why are pachirisu, rare candies, pokemon catcher, yanmega P, magnezone P, DCE and RDC so popular? And which Pachirisu is the popular one? And the only good thing about Yanmega, Magnezone and Donphan are their abilties, is that why they are so popular? (Except that donphan has very good attacks).

[*]Also, what is/are RDC and/or DCE?

[*]Are there lv.X pokemons here or only prime and legend?

</ol>

That news item is terribly out of date, that was for closed beta which ended August 16.

1. Google World Clock.

2. All those cards you asked about are all parts of top tier decks. Magnezone Prime can deal serious damage. It's the Call of Legends Pachi that's so popular, it's because you can put two (plus your normal one) energy cards into play in one turn, combine this with one that lets you move energy cards around and you can fully power a powerful move quickly.

3. DCE is double colorless energy. RDC? I'm not sure off the tip of my head.

4. No Lv.X in the format at the moment, but there are some in the newer sets in Japan, so they are coming back.

But the CoL Pachi only activates it's pokepower when it is put on the bench from your hand, so it can only be used once unless you have multiple copies of pachi or if you use a trainer card or a pokemon attack to return it to your hand.

And i meant RDL, sorry.

And i was just at the fun zone site, i bought some avatar items for 10 tokens. I then went to play a mini game but after it said i won 15 (and that was the limit for a week) i looked at my total token amount and it said 30! (I had 57 before playing the game) Is that supposed to happen.

Archived