Half-owned Pokemon

mcoombes

I completed a trade just now, giving a Lucario EX for a Florges EX and Togekiss EX. My problem is this - the Togekiss EX is in my collection and I can add it to my decks, but the Florges EX is in my collection but I cannot add it to any deck, When I go into "Deck Manager" and search for Florges it is not there, but when I go to "Collection" and search for Florges it shows up fine. Also, my Trade History confirms trhat I should have a Florges EX.

Any way I can get the card fixed?

I completed a trade just now, giving a Lucario EX for a Florges EX and Togekiss EX. My problem is this - the Togekiss EX is in my collection and I can add it to my decks, but the Florges EX is in my collection but I cannot add it to any deck, When I go into "Deck Manager" and search for Florges it is not there, but when I go to "Collection" and search for Florges it shows up fine. Also, my Trade History confirms trhat I should have a Florges EX.

Any way I can get the card fixed?

You are probably trying to build a Standard deck my friend. But since Florges EX is not in Standard anymore, that's why it doesn't show up.

Try building an Expanded deck. Then you will see both Florges and Togekiss as options to use in your deck.

Sorry, I should have said I was modifying an existing deck -which is Standard - but I should be anle to add the Florges and it will change the deck type to Expanded, right? I've done that before with other decks, and this has never happened before.

OK - fixed it.Seemed to be a problem where I was only allowed to modify the deck in ways which made it Standard. Re-created the deck after clicking on "Expanded" and it worked fine. Thanks for the help.

OK - fixed it.Seemed to be a problem where I was only allowed to modify the deck in ways which made it Standard. Re-created the deck after clicking on "Expanded" and it worked fine. Thanks for the help.

Just for future reference. If you want to modify a deck and change it from Standard to Expanded, you need to press the "Filters" button and un-tick the Standard option and tick Expanded.

Then it will show you all the cards that are available for Standard and Expanded too.

Archived