Download decks

Rubinho23

Hi! I need help, do you know where i can download or copy decks. I've copied Two but i only found this, But are so much competitive and i dont have that cards. Thanks

I don't think a good copy/paste place exists.  There are some good but extremely listings on the pokemon.com under the trading card game and attend events sections.  However, if you're looking for budget lists...  That's a lot harder to find.  I'd suggest searching the internet for 'pokemon 2017 budget decks.'

Besides copying a deck from an opponent after a game, the other way is to import a deck list.

When you go to create a new deck, there is an option to "import". The way it works is that you must copy a decklist to your clipboard (which the game generates with the export function), and then select the import function. For example, I went and exported the XY basic blue deck (I changed 2 cards to avoid censor issues), and this is the text the game generates:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 24

* 1 Articuno ROS 16

* 1 Corsola XY 36

* 4 Froakie KSS 12

* 3 Frogadier XY 40

* 1 Greninja XY 41

* 3 Magikarp AOR 19

* 1 Gyarados AOR 20

* 2 Panpour XY 37

* 2 Simipour XY 38

* 3 Spheal PRC 46

* 2 Sealeo PRC 47

* 1 Walrein PRC 48

##Trainer Cards - 17

* 1 Rough Seas PRC 137

* 4 Shauna XY 127

* 2 Battle Reporter FFI 88

* 1 Team Flare Grunt XY 129

* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

* 1 Exp. Share PRC 128

* 1 Weakness Policy PRC 142

* 2 Dive Ball PRC 125

* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122

* 1 Roller Skates PHF 103

##Energy - 19

* 19 Water Energy XYEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

If you copy all of that text (including the 2 lines with the asterisks), go to create a new deck and select import, you will have successfully copied the deck. This can be done for any other decklist that you may find in this forum (or elsewhere, but people who use this function mostly come post here).

Personally I suggest that you only look up deckslists for reference and try to adapt them to the cards you own and to what better suits your playstyle. You'll have a hard time finding a premade deck that fits you perfectly.

EDIT: It's worth noting that, while possible, using this method is mostly just a pain xd the forum insists on censoring a lot of the cards names or their expansion numbers for God knows what reason. Since the import funcion only recognizes exact text, you'd have to go and manually fix the text on a word doc or something before copying it to your clipboard.

Archived