Been Reported?

TheOtakuSenpai

Hello,

Users are able to report other players when they believe that player has violated the Terms of Use, or forum rules. The reports are not discipline, and they are sent directly to the moderation team to review further. If a report is determined to a false positive, no action will be taken. If the moderator finds that a rule has been broken and discipline is needed, you will receive an email with further details.

Typically there is no need to fight a report or submit further details, and we are unable to provide further details regarding the nature of the report.

I hope this helps!

Hello,

Users are able to report other players when they believe that player has violated the Terms of Use, or forum rules. The reports are not discipline, and they are sent directly to the moderation team to review further. If a report is determined to a false positive, no action will be taken. If the moderator finds that a rule has been broken and discipline is needed, you will receive an email with further details.

Typically there is no need to fight a report or submit further details, and we are unable to provide further details regarding the nature of the report.

I hope this helps!

Hello, recently one of my accounts was banned over an altercation i had with another player. I had invested hundreds of dollars into the account of which i owned for close to a year and had countless hours put into. Just wondering if there is a number i can call to get this straightened out. I believe a lifetime ban is incredibly harsh for an argument that was caused by another player. I am aware of the terms and conditions and would understand a week suspension but my entire account gone, just like that? Please help

Hello, recently one of my accounts was banned over an altercation i had with another player. I had invested hundreds of dollars into the account of which i owned for close to a year and had countless hours put into. Just wondering if there is a number i can call to get this straightened out. I believe a lifetime ban is incredibly harsh for an argument that was caused by another player. I am aware of the terms and conditions and would understand a week suspension but my entire account gone, just like that? Please help

Not sure about a phone number but you can send a support ticket explaning your situation (http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&_referrer=https://www.google.cl/)

I can't guarantee you anything because I don know the circumstances under which your account was banned, but you might as well try. If you're lucky you could get it back.

Archived