Blocking People and Trade Requests

1Element

This might be hard but even if it is i dont understand why this hasnt happened yet there has been years to develope this.

When you block someone they can still spam you and mess you up with trades. This guy sent me 15 trades only offering 2 packs for my FA N but 15 of them. Sure you can say they are just wasting their time but when a trade offer is sent every minute by the same guy thats definitly affecting you because of the notifications.

How come when i block people they aren't really blocked is what im getting at i guess.

This has been suggested several times but to my knowledge there are still no plans to make this a thing. I honestly can't fathom why. Not like I know a whole lot about programming but I just don't think a trade block would be so hard to implement. Good luck getting anyone in the dev team to pick up this idea :P it would honestly be great if they did.

This has been suggested several times but to my knowledge there are still no plans to make this a thing. I honestly can't fathom why. Not like I know a whole lot about programming but I just don't think a trade block would be so hard to implement. Good luck getting anyone in the dev team to pick up this idea :P it would honestly be great if they did.

i really dont know how much harder it would be because as it is if you block somebody they can still send you offers, you will still get the notification but you are unable to see them so its not like the blocks are only for chats. Maybe its so hard because its something similar to a trade ban but since it is only for 1 person to the other and not just all of trades it is tons more steps to program or too much stress. Or they wont do it so the other person doesnt get mad that hes blocked just thinks hes being ignored so they dont offend but thats silly.

i really dont know how much harder it would be because as it is if you block somebody they can still send you offers, you will still get the notification but you are unable to see them so its not like the blocks are only for chats. Maybe its so hard because its something similar to a trade ban but since it is only for 1 person to the other and not just all of trades it is tons more steps to program or too much stress. Or they wont do it so the other person doesnt get mad that hes blocked just thinks hes being ignored so they dont offend but thats silly.

Un tag your FA N, that can maybe solve the problem. :)

I have the same problem some times, i just untag the cards and they stop sending trades...

Archived