Hoopa-EX/Captivating Poke Puff

Loveless717

If I  Captivating Poke Puff a Hoopa EX and my opponent opts to trigger it's ability... can I also pick from the new pokemon searched?

When does the effects of  Captivating Poke Puff end?

You don't have to worry about this at all because they don't get that option. :) The pokepuff drops then directly onto the bench without being 'played,' and Hoopa's ability specifies that it only works when your opponent plays it from their hand.   This is true of Shaymin-EX and a few others as well.

So they all come into play at the same time? nothing like I pick the pokemon and then they chose the order?

Obviously I could only be able to pick a number that will fit on the bench right?

Everything that you choose gets plopped on the bench at the same time.  And yes, you can't overfill the bench.  Ya hear that, Tokyo?  You can build as high as you want, but you'll never get more than five per story! :P 

I can when I expand the bench to 8, then Delinquent... Booooom....... what. Amazing, scoop up :)

ok, not so much scoop, but cute to dump 3-4 pokemon on the bench, then devistate the hand. Cute to let them play off the top for a few turns.

I can when I expand the bench to 8, then Delinquent... Booooom....... what. Amazing, scoop up :)

ok, not so much scoop, but cute to dump 3-4 pokemon on the bench, then devistate the hand. Cute to let them play off the top for a few turns.

"Cute?"  "Cute?!" I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to draw the line here.  Captivating pokepuff is rude, but acceptable.  Delinquent is one of the most bleep cards ever printed.  In fact, it's so bleep, bleep is bleep in bleepity bleep.  This will not be tolerated.  Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep Bleep...

I don't always use Delinquent, but when I do it's cause I'm feeling extra annoying.

Seconded.  Or maybe I use Night March.  I guess it depends on the type of annoying I am...

Archived