Looking For Several Cards; Rev-Holo is Preferred but Not Necessary.

MaSkullzOnFire

I have a deck idea in mind (you will probably gather what it is from the cards below) and I am looking for several cards. In brackets is the quantity I am after.

- Tool Drop Trubbish (4)

- Toolbox Sigilyph (2)

- Ancient Trait Entei (2)

- Any tool cards with the League stamp on (as I am not near my laptop, I am afraid I cannot be more specific).

I have x1 Ancient Trait Entei and x4 Trubbish, If you are looking for the BP one?

Any pack will do for the Entei if you want it, If you rather hold out for x2 that's fine also.

I have x1 Ancient Trait Entei and x4 Trubbish, If you are looking for the BP one?

Any pack will do for the Entei if you want it, If you rather hold out for x2 that's fine also.

He means the Tool drop one, from Plasma storm :)

Hey, I know it's not much, but I sent you a trade offer >> 4 Tool Drop Trubbish for your Pikachu.

Sorry, they're not reverse holo, but will fill in for the time being, eh.

P.S. Counter for another Pikachu if that's your expensive one. :)

I have a deck idea in mind (you will probably gather what it is from the cards below) and I am looking for several cards. In brackets is the quantity I am after.

- Tool Drop Trubbish (4)

- Toolbox Sigilyph (2)

- Ancient Trait Entei (2)

- Any tool cards with the League stamp on (as I am not near my laptop, I am afraid I cannot be more specific).

Hey skulls I have everything you need. Just hit me up in game or send me a fair offer and I'll check it later since I am watching movie right now. :P

Archived