FT Shaymin ex FA from RS

Trevenant709

EDIT:  This reply is for the OP's original offer, trading 1 FA Shaymin-EX for 2 regular art ones.  He has since amended that offer.

I'm sure this must be an honest mistake, because Public Offers is littered with similar trades. I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is a VERY bad deal,

The regular art version of Shaymin-EX is valued at roughly 22 Roaring Skies packs.  The full-art version is worth approximately 28 of these same ROS packs.

2 x 22 = 44 ROS packs.  If I had 2 to trade, wouldn't it make more sense to sell them?  I could then buy a FA Shaymin, for 27-28, and put 16 (or so) packs away for later.

I'm sure this must be an honest mistake, because Public Offers is littered with similar trades. I'm sorry to break it to you, but this is a VERY bad deal,

The regular art version of Shaymin-EX is valued at roughly 22 Roaring Skies packs.  The full-art version is worth approximately 28 of these same ROS packs.

2 x 22 = 44 ROS packs.  If I had 2 to trade, wouldn't it make more sense to sell them?  I could then buy a FA Shaymin, for 27-28, and put 14 (or so) packs away for later.

I wasn't sure. In that case I have FA Shaymin plus 30 packs to trade for two regular Shaymin

Archived