When Will maintenance start?

Adhir1995

I've been trying to find that as well! Similarly with other occassions. I thought it might just be me as I only recently started playing (been lurking around here a fair bit though). It would be nice if we were kept more aware of when updates/maintainance will happen. It's rather annoying when I only have a bit of time to play during a day and I'm being surprised with maintainance. A heads up in the 'Announcements' section would help a lot already.

The servers have been offline since yesterday for me. The update has already installed for me and I still can't log in. Does anybody know what's going on?

Today is when the update takes place, I would like to know when maintenance will start because there is no information yet 

As already mentioned in announcements "New Game Version 2.39

We are currently targeting Thursday, Sept. 22 to release version 2.39.  For those of you who have been following along, you'll note that previously we were aiming for Wednesday, Sept. 21.  This slight delay is due to a bug that is currently getting worked out.  To set expectations, it is possible that the release of version 2.39 to slide to Monday, Sept. 26 if the aforementioned bug proves to be thorny to fix, or if other issues turn up. "

As already mentioned in announcements "New Game Version 2.39

We are currently targeting Thursday, Sept. 22 to release version 2.39.  For those of you who have been following along, you'll note that previously we were aiming for Wednesday, Sept. 21.  This slight delay is due to a bug that is currently getting worked out.  To set expectations, it is possible that the release of version 2.39 to slide to Monday, Sept. 26 if the aforementioned bug proves to be thorny to fix, or if other issues turn up. "

Why did the update download for me yesterday ( which is was Wednesday )?

Today is when the update takes place, I would like to know when maintenance will start because there is no information yet 

When you are in the middle of a tournament, of course :D

**rimshot**

2.39 deploy has been moved to Monday, Sept. 26.

I can't play game until september 26th? Because i have new update downloaded? Is there way to lower its version to previous one? -.- 

Thank you for answer in advance 

2.39 deploy has been moved to Monday, Sept. 26.

Thanks for keeping us posted on the postponing, I'm glad you don't rush things and find out it's still unfinished later. However, what I believe this thread is asking is a time (frame) for when the update will be, on that specific day, so we can plan our breaks, tournaments, etc. accordingly. I would appreciate if we could be made aware of this.

Archived