Not receiving my rewards in versus mode.

Trainer2L3GIT

Not receiving versus rewards in PTCGO. First I was supposed to get 3 steam siege packs and I never received them. I tried to log out to see if it would fix the problem and it didn't work. Finally I worked my way up to another reward which was 10 tournament tickets hoping I would receive it this time. Still nothing. Not sure what to do. I have spent a lot of time working towards the rewards and would like to receive them. It was working before but not its not giving me my rewards. 

This happened at least once to me, but I think it was just one or two packs. I don't think it's happened since so it wasn't a consistent issue for me. I filed a question with support about that and another problem (not getting the Rallying Cry theme deck), but they only answered me about Rallying Cry, not the missing pack so I don't know what could have caused it to happen.

I'm relatively new here, so I don't really have an answer, just wanted to let you know it happened at least once to me as well and the issue seemed to correct itself.

Archived