Will "New Member" starter decks be available to older players?

Loveless717

They are rotating out the old XY-Basic decks and replacing them with three new decks for all new members signing up after a certain day. Will those signed up and playing now be able to access those decks also?

I don't think they will dominate. The supporter cards are nice, but nothing looks broken. Born of Fire doesn't look any better than XY-Basic Red, plus we also have Blacksmith still. It will be interesting.

I wonder if I would be able to get a copy of those decks, even if I have to spend some Tokens, on the off chance the play better than the Basics.

If everything works as it worked before and it seems so, yes, all members will have this 3 new Basic Theme decks.

Those who are playing before the introduction of the new Basic decks will in addition keep the current XY Basic theme decks, as we kept the B/W Basic theme decks in collection when they added the XY ones.

To sum up, all members will receive the new Basic decks. New accounts will be awarded only with the 3 new XY Theme decks when they register and log in (and still Mental Might I guess?) not having access to the present Red, Blue and Green, as they won't be available anymore same as they are not the B/W basic ones.

Archived