A wild Bazaar appears!

drunior

Wanna build a Legacy deck so here's the goods for trade in this wonderful bazaar!

FT:

x3 Zygarde EX (Pack pulled)

1x FA Hoopa EX AO - (7.0)

2x FA Lugia EX AO - (4.0)

1x FA Professor Birch's Observations - (4.0)

3x FA Pokemon Center Lady - (3.0)

1x Gengar Generations Line 4-4-4 - (5.0)

1x Machamp Generations Line 4-4-4 - (4.0)

25x Generations Fighting Energies (Only breaking up into x12/x13)

24x Generations Fire Energies (Only breaking up into x12/x12)

1x Garchomp BP Line 4-3-4

10x Ninja Boy - (.5)

4x Pokemon Ranger (.5)

x3 Dimension Valley - (1.0)

3x Forest of Giant Plants - (.5)

4x Fairy Drop - (.5)

4x Evosoda - (.5)

4x Fairy Garden - (.5)

4x Professor Sycamore - (.5)

4x Revitalizer - (.5)

x3 Sky Field - (.5)

4x Team Flare Grunt - (.5)

2x Team Rockets Handiwork - (.5)

x1 Rare Candy - (1.0)

x1 Pikachu Libre & Suicune Trainer Kit 60 card deck - (7.0)

x1 Elite Trainer Alakazam Deck Box & Sleeves - (1.5)

LF:

RS, SS, Gen packs. RS: 1.0 and SS/Gen: .5 on the FA/SR cards. RS: 1.5 and SS/Gen: 1.0 for anything else. All other XY Packs: .75

Wants List:

Junk Arms

(More to come and I'm working on a Weavile Eggs deck so if you got those cards lmk)

I can possibly work on prices let me know what you got. Also, the Generations energies are 8.0 for the respective lots. Or we can break them down only in increments of x10-15. Then x10 would be 4.0 and x14-15 would be 6.0.

i'd like to trade 8 ss for the 2 fa lugias :)

and 12 ss for 3 fa professor birches

RS: 1.0 and SS/Gen: .5 on the FA/SR cards. RS: 1.5 and SS/Gen: 1.0 for anything else.

Sorry, awesome_guy.  :P

Edit: Although, the Birch I'm not really worried about. If you can give me 12 Gen for them they're yours.

Sorry, awesome_guy.  :P

haha i didn't realize :P sorry about that. I'll read again and check if i wanna order something

Oh i forgot to mention, love the title :D +1 for just being so cool

Could I buy your Chespin, Hoopa, and Pikachu Promos for 3 Steam Siege? Thanks. 

Sure can. I'll send the trade here shorty, LordKieta.  ^_^

Edit: Trade completed, thanks!

haha i didn't realize :P sorry about that. I'll read again and check if i wanna order something

No problem. Yeah I've kinda been tossing titles around my head this morning and this popped out. Thanks for the compliment.  :D

It's listed with only RS and Gen because that's all I'm willing to accept for it. Sorry, but I primarily buy my cards from TCs. Just can't afford that kind of hit seeing as those packs aren't acceptable for this card nor the cards I need. Eventually when I get more of a concrete idea on the deck I wanna build I'll decide on a wants list. But that would only be legacy cards.

Edit: Pikachu Libre & Suicune Trainer Kit 60 card theme deck added.

Well, awesome_guy. I should of given you this trade earlier. They're yours if you still want them because awesome is as awesome does.  ;)

It's listed with only RS and Gen because that's all I'm willing to accept for it. Sorry, but I primarily buy my cards from TCs. Just can't afford that kind of hit seeing as those packs aren't acceptable for this card nor the cards I need. Eventually when I get more of a concrete idea on the deck I wanna build I'll decide on a wants list. But that would only be legacy cards.

Edit: Pikachu Libre & Suicune Trainer Kit 60 card theme deck added.

Ahh. I understand. I just recently bought two booster boxes of codes on Amazon, but this was before I realized Steam Siege wasn't accepted by TC's on here for a Shaymin EX. Was trying to redeem my blunder. Lol! I guess, in the meantime, I can use them to work on my Flareon EX deck.

Ahh. I understand. I just recently bought two booster boxes of codes on Amazon, but this was before I realized Steam Siege wasn't accepted by TC's on here for a Shaymin EX. Was trying to redeem my blunder. Lol! I guess, in the meantime, I can use them to work on my Flareon EX deck.

That's not a problem. I understand this mistake myself. I bought 50 AO codes and like a day later all the TCs lowered the value and/or stop accepting them for high-value cards. Luckily I got them traded off right before that happened. But it could of been different.  ^_^

Edit: I can understand why this happened, though. These sets, especially SS, were bound to go down sooner or later. And the rush of AO trades to the TCs when they increased in value kind of sealed that deal too.

Well, awesome_guy. I should of given you this trade earlier. They're yours if you still want them because awesome is as awesome does.  ;)

aww thanks so much. However i would feel more comfortable adjusting to your price of 8 ss each after you've said that. Do feel free to send me the trade for 24 ss :)

aww thanks so much. However i would feel more comfortable adjusting to your price of 8 ss each after you've said that. Do feel free to send me the trade for 24 ss :)

Sorry for the late reply. Sometimes I just wish I could give you one of those stickers with the stars that say "You're Awesome!". But then I realize you have that covered.  :lol:

Anyway, sending the trade now. Thanks a lot.  ^_^

I'm not willing to accept SS at all for the Shaymin EX at this time. If you can come up with 23 PB packs I will accept the trade. Or even 10 PB and 26 Gen.

Archived