Question on Rs ratio vs prices

Adhir1995

Ok so I just am confused on everything at the moment so this is what I want to know

Before rotation RS was 1 and everything compared to it was 1:anything, And as an example Shaymin RA was 18-21 rs which is 1.

Now after rotation rs rose to 1.5, and now we have no packs that = 1, Now  Shaymin RS would be paying 15.75 rs (since it would technically be 1:0.75)

Now Shaymin RA rose to about 27 rs and according to what I understand 1 would pay 20.25 rs? 

I just genuinely want to know if I am right or wrong on my understanding and my calculations 

Edit: What I mean it is Shaymin at its current price being compared to 1:1 or to rs 1.5:1?

Shaymin Ex is the core of roaring skies and why it has been rising in value, so when the RS value rises, shaymin EX goes with it.

Ok so then technically Shaymin RA = 30 packs?

the problem is you're giving a fixed value to a card, which is wrong, the only fixed values are given to booster packs because they're the currency of the game. the cards are like the goods you're buying, so their value is never fixed, but in fact it depends on many factors like demand, availability, and the rate of pulling/getting one from a pack. 

the problem is you're giving a fixed value to a card, which is wrong, the only fixed values are given to booster packs because they're the currency of the game. the cards are like the goods you're buying, so their value is never fixed, but in fact it depends on many factors like demand, availability, and the rate of pulling/getting one from a pack. 

Hmm ok I see where you are coming from, I should of been more specific, from what you said before, currently according to my math( I don't know if that is right though) Shaymin currently, like right now, would be how much?

Roaring Skies was 1.5 before rotation and Shaymin EX cost the same. 25 RS is baseline value from the TCs only, in public is where you will find the 21-24 RS offers. IMO, it's better to buy with RS unless you can find someone to take one of the .75 value XY packs at x40-48 that others don't often take for Shaymin.

Depends on which packs.

In Steam Siege Shaymin RA is close to 50. In RS he is more like 22-24. And as Ganash said already, not only the value of RS went up, also the value of Shaymin. Which seems kinda logical because Shaymin is the main reason (well right now basically the only reason) why RS is so high in the first place.

Depends on which packs.

In Steam Siege Shaymin RA is close to 50. In RS he is more like 22-24. And as Ganash said already, not only the value of RS went up, also the value of Shaymin. Which seems kinda logical because Shaymin is the main reason (well right now basically the only reason) why RS is so high in the first place.

Ah ok thanks Outlaw

Archived