#Wantpacks$obadly

ZorgZeFrenchGuy

There are dozens of trading companies out there that sell misc. cards for packs, but what if i want to give out cards for packs? are there any traders out there that are giving packs? particularly plasma freeze or black and white packs. If yes, reply in this forum so i can get the packs i want so badly!!!!!!!!!   :angry:

well, last i saw i have fa mega mewtwo x, a mewtwo ******* scatter shot), most of the eeveeolution exes,(except flareon), plasma fa dialga ex, mega manecetric and manecetric ex, a few other exes, misc. breaks, darkari and cresilla legend, and fa professor sycamore and fa team rocket's handiwork . (contact me for non-ex cards and i'll see if i have it in my tcg inventory). I also want rare and unusual exes and trainers. reply if interested!

hey there :) packs are mostly valued as actual currency as compared to exs (with which you'd have to attempt a barter system)

As a result, most traders either don't offer or offer very low values in packs when paying for cards. I know it's not exactly relevant to your question, but have you tried public trades? (setting your own) That's a great way to get (a fair amount of) packs for your cards

• 3 weeks later...

Archived