So why the persistent server issues?

jcgss77

With all the server maintenance going on, why do the servers still function poorly?  Since the last hotfix or bugfix or whatever it is called, I am no longer able to see cards which my opponents play as they are invisible!  I also need to wait for cards to load whenever I use a deck search card, or a discard pile search card, or add/shuffle my hand, and I am frequently up against the countdown because the cards simply fail to load.  This also puts me at a sore disadvantage if I cannot see what my opponent is grabbing from trainer's mail, etc.

Anybody else suffering this?

With all the server maintenance going on, why do the servers still function poorly?  Since the last hotfix or bugfix or whatever it is called, I am no longer able to see cards which my opponents play as they are invisible!  I also need to wait for cards to load whenever I use a deck search card, or a discard pile search card, or add/shuffle my hand, and I am frequently up against the countdown because the cards simply fail to load.  This also puts me at a sore disadvantage if I cannot see what my opponent is grabbing from trainer's mail, etc.

Anybody else suffering this?

I agree the servers have been iffy at best. As for the cards not showing up, try re downloading the card cache. It will take awhile probably, but then they will all be there without needing to load. I believe that needs to be done after the majority of maintenances. But, seconded. Better servers would be nice at the time being. I only tolerate it because of a great pc and internet. 

I agree the servers have been iffy at best. As for the cards not showing up, try re downloading the card cache. It will take awhile probably, but then they will all be there without needing to load. I believe that needs to be done after the majority of maintenances. But, seconded. Better servers would be nice at the time being. I only tolerate it because of a great pc and internet. 

Yeah, did that, and I also uninstalled the client and reinstalled, then reloaded the card cache.  It seems those of us with below-average computers are destined for suffering.  *sob*

Archived