Game Freezes when playing a game

SelectMaple3

Hi there,

I have been playing the TCGO for only a month and a half and started to experience the game freezing while in a game. It does not freeze while I'm building a deck or trading cards, for example. This issue came up after the 1 day maintenance a few days ago and I have never experienced this before. I was wondering if this was a problem with the game or if it's something else. Please reply back if you know anything. 

Thank You

Hi there,

I have been playing the TCGO for only a month and a half and started to experience the game freezing while in a game. It does not freeze while I'm building a deck or trading cards, for example. This issue came up after the 1 day maintenance a few days ago and I have never experienced this before. I was wondering if this was a problem with the game or if it's something else. Please reply back if you know anything. 

Thank You

what is the cpu and ram of the pc?

it seems like your ram is low for it. but i am just needing to be sure tho.

i get this every now and then due to the animations, where the game itself freezes. its probally due to that and thats the game.

what is the cpu and ram of the pc?

it seems like your ram is low for it. but i am just needing to be sure tho.

i get this every now and then due to the animations, where the game itself freezes. its probally due to that and thats the game.

My RAM is 8.00 GB (7.88 usable).

I don't think it is my RAM because I haven't experienced this when I was playing the game a month ago.

But if it is, I guess there is no way to "fix" this.

Archived