wondering how to improve this fighting deck

Reaper1510

Hello, i was wondering how to improve this deck.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Lugia-EX AOR 68

* 2 Gible BKP 68

* 2 Gabite BKP 69

* 2 Garchomp BKP 70

* 1 Landorus FFI 58

* 1 Lucario-EX FFI 54

* 1 Machop FFI 44

* 1 Machoke FFI 45

* 1 Machamp FFI 46

* 1 Regirock AOR 40

* 1 Regirock-EX *** 43

* 1 Zygarde *** 53

##Trainer Cards - 25

* 4 Korrina FFI 95

* 1 Evosoda GEN 62

* 2 Professor's Letter XY 123

* 1 Giovanni's Scheme BKT 138

* 1 Caitlin PLB 78

* 1 Shauna *******

* 2 Team Flare Grunt XY 129

* 1 Teammates PRC 141

* 2 Pokémon Center Lady FLF 93

* 1 Max Elixir BKP 102

* 1 Level Ball AOR 76

* 2 Scorched Earth *** 110

* 1 Energy Retrieval AOR 99

* 2 Cheren DEX 91

* 1 Rare Candy PRC 135

* 2 Muscle Band XY 121

##Energy - 20

* 4 Double Colorless Energy *** 114

* 4 Strong Energy *******

* 12 Fighting Energy XYEnergy 3

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Thanks in advance

Focus on main attacker (Garchomp) and make a consistent line 3-1-3, 4-2-4, 4-1-4... with Rare candies to fill the intermediate stage which it's useless.

Get rid of any single evo line (Machamp). If important, add at least 2-1-2. If not, you can cut it. Also if Landorus/Regirock are important, add 2 or 3 but probably need to choose one or the other. Single cards are very situational and single Evo lines are a bad business as if any of the cards prized the deck "doesn't work".

Carbink BREAK with the Safeguard Carbink was the last version of Garchomp's deck, take a look at that, it blocks EX attacks and allows to recover discarded energies directly to your Fighting pokémon (even Strong energy).

My version didn't play any EX. Harder to the opponent as having to get 6 prize cards and Garchomp hits hard. Anyway a lot of people included one Lucario EX or two. If the EX work for you, it's perfect. I would keep it fighting though if you find Lugia EX useful, why not...

Get staple trainers. for this deck:

4 Korrina

2-3 N

1-2 Lysandre

2-3 Sycamore or Juniper

4 Vs Seeker

2-3 Ultraball

1 Pokémon Ranger

2-3 Muscle band

1-2 Prof letter

3-4 Rare candies

3-4 Stadiums (Fighting stadium, Scorched Earth or whatever you find useful for the deck).

You can get almost anything with Korrina and Vs Seeker it's an absolute must to re-use any needed Supporter.

Cheren it's a bad supporter, and Giovanni, Caitlin, Shauna... are never played in tier 1 decks.

Trainer cards are the engine that moves any deck. It's what gives you the desired card in the right moment. Having better engine the deck will be faster and stronger.

DCEs doesn't seem a nice idea as can't be used by most of your pokémon, not fits Garch, Lucario EX, Zygarde EX, Regirock EX, Landorus... If only for Regirock and I guess mainly Lugia EX, seems to much space that can be used to add cards to power up your main strategy attackers to work better and faster.

Once you play you can adjust the number of every card to add and cut to fit your playstyle.

Sorry to be a bit curt, I'm doing a thousand things same time. Hope you find anything useful in all that brainstorm.

Archived