Eeveelutions

Rottanakveha

i just start my new deck today and notice that eeveelutions sometimes dont activate even thought that i evolved it to jolteon/flareon/*********** it a bug or do i need to evolve those eevees first then start to evolve my pokemon to stage 1 or vice versa? (my opponent didnt use hex maniac or garbodor)

if it states stage 1 or 2 make its actually a stage 1 or 2. not a break, not a mega.

it works when they evolve and it puts the type on the poke that evolved. it doesn't matter if it's after or before the evovle of the eevees.

but when i play golurk/eeveelution and i was about to knock baby weakness yveltal (fighting fury belt) with weakness but it doesnt die,it just calculate golurk base damage and 2 strong energies.and shrine of memories (m mewtwo y) cant often activate,dunno its a bug or glitch

but when i play golurk/eeveelution and i was about to knock baby weakness yveltal (fighting fury belt) with weakness but it doesnt die,it just calculate golurk base damage and 2 strong energies.and shrine of memories (m mewtwo y) cant often activate,dunno its a bug or glitch

sounds like a bug to me.  If you got the game log, submit a ticket.  Good luck with that though, there seems to be a major issue with development getting back to people as they are in over their heads.

Archived