Yveltal Fright Night Bug

Salyz

I just played the first round in a Standard Event that i lost due to the following bug:

Client: 2.38.0.2681:94:#1139

Card: Yveltal

Card Number: Breakthrough #94

Expected Action: When Yveltal is moved from active on the bench by Lysander, Fright Night should not be active anymore and Pokemon Tools should regain their effect.

Actual Action: Fright Night stays active and all Pokemon Tool effects are still deactivated.

Steps to Reproduce: Have a Pokemon with a Tool attached to it in play and move the enemy Yveltal on the bench with Lysander. The Tool still has no effect.

Pictures of bug in action: ************************
EDIT: The pictures with the bug are at imgurdotcom/a/aI3Pg

Frustrating to lose my tournament tickets, but i hope it's for the greater good!

Greetings, freakysun

I just played the first round in a Standard Event that i lost due to the following bug:

Client: 2.38.0.2681:94:#1139

Card: Yveltal

Card Number: Breakthrough #94

Expected Action: When Yveltal is moved from active on the bench by Lysander, Fright Night should not be active anymore and Pokemon Tools should regain their effect.

Actual Action: Fright Night stays active and all Pokemon Tool effects are still deactivated.

Steps to Reproduce: Have a Pokemon with a Tool attached to it in play and move the enemy Yveltal on the bench with Lysander. The Tool still has no effect.

Pictures of bug in action: ************************

EDIT: The pictures with the bug are at imgurdotcom/a/aI3Pg

Frustrating to lose my tournament tickets, but i hope it's for the greater good!

Greetings, freakysun

yeah known bug for months. reported like 15 times nothing done about it.

goes to show you how well we are listened to.

Archived