Premonition ability broken

just_aaric

My Galledes ability to look at the top 5 cards and rearrange them is broken. There is no arrow for number 4 and 5 and I looked all over and tried clicking as many things as I could but I couldn't click done and I couldn't rearrange the 4th and 5th card slot. 

I'd love to send a screenshot but the principal of least privilege isn't being applied so I am unable to be further helpful by submitting a screenshot via a URL. I also can't find out how the "my content" works.

The best I can do is /CnIXeKU

I may be wrong, but I think the way selections are currently set up, n0 more than three slots ever display at once.  You can still select the next cards by clicking them, but it will push the first card out of view.

I may be wrong, but I think the way selections are currently set up, n0 more than three slots ever display at once.  You can still select the next cards by clicking them, but it will push the first card out of view.

EDIT: I restarted the client and it works again, sorry for the false alarm. If that was a actual player that would've been bad.

Archived