srsrox

Pichu Card Not Working Properly

srsrox

For some reason, when Pichu uses his Playground attack, it only allows both players to put up to 3 Pokemon on the bench when the card clearly says as many as we both want. This used to fill up to the whole bench like it should. This must be a bug. Can this be fixed?

Thanks!

Edited by srsrox

Thenirogamer

I why is joy working because you maybe put the Wong move

• Downvote 1

SuperStone

I'm just going to assume that you had more than three in-deck and that your bench had less than two on it.  I would say a parallel city might have been in play, but Pichu is only playable in legacy anyway...  We will see if the programmers are able to recreate this bug.

srsrox

I'm just going to assume that you had more than three in-deck and that your bench had less than two on it.  I would say a parallel city might have been in play, but Pichu is only playable in legacy anyway...  We will see if the programmers are able to recreate this bug.

You assume correctly. I did not have anyone on bench and had plenty of Basic Pokemon in the deck. There were no stadium (or at times, Tropical Beach was out), so it was not disabled. This bug has happened in every single match I've done with Pichu regardless of what I do.

These matches were Unlimited friend matches, I'd thought I'd add.

seminc

Was there a Ditto with the Dittobolic Poke-Body in play? (On your opponents side)

EDIT: I guess that would still let you put down 4 benched Pokemon, but it was worth a shot lmao

Edited by seminc

srsrox

Was there a Ditto with the Dittobolic Poke-Body in play? (On your opponents side)

EDIT: I guess that would still let you put down 4 benched Pokemon, but it was worth a shot lmao

Exactly. It consistently doesn't work. I just hope they'll fix it soon!

Mod_Thistle

Hi srsrox,

Thanks for your report! I've sent up this information for the Dev Team to look at.

Thanks again!