Can't enable chat

silvermanmark

I want to enable chat on my daughter's account, which is blahstar. I get this error: Your Pokémon TCG Online settings are not properly configured. Please adjust your settings and resubmit them. Download the Pokémon TCG

I assume it's because she is too young (7) but the truth is she lost interest and now it's just me using the account. I would transfer the cards to my parent account but too many are trade locked. Please help.

Here it should help you out :

1) go to Pokemon.com

2) login

3) open Pokemon tcg online settings

4) look for social preferences

5) set It to open

6) submit (make sure to submit)

7) restart your tcgo

8) have fun :)

Here it should help you out :

1) go to Pokemon.com

2) login

3) open Pokemon tcg online settings

4) look for social preferences

5) set It to open

6) submit (make sure to submit)

7) restart your tcgo

8) have fun :)

Yeah, that's the specific thing that doesn't work and gives me an error! I've tried it a bunch of times. Any other ideas?

Yeah, that's the specific thing that doesn't work and gives me an error! I've tried it a bunch of times. Any other ideas?

Does it let you set social preferences to open? Or gives error ? If it gives error maybe try again later or submit a support ticket that you can't chat?

Does it let you set social preferences to open? Or gives error ? If it gives error maybe try again later or submit a support ticket that you can't chat?

It does NOT let me set social preferences to open. It does give me an error. I tried it many times over the past month or so. I will open a support ticket.

It does NOT let me set social preferences to open. It does give me an error. I tried it many times over the past month or so. I will open a support ticket.

Just as you have said, if you are having errors accessing and changing your social preferences, sending a ticket into the support team will allow them to help you access your social preferences and resolve the issue that you are describing. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

I hope that helps!

Archived