Trading packs for cards!

twilight_mirage

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on the boards. I'm looking for some cards to help complete my decks. I have lots of boosters that I'm willing to trade. Please list how many booster packs you want for a particular card. Thank you!

EDIT: I'm SOLD OUT of booster packs! You guys/girls cleaned me out of 200 of them! Thank you to everyone who traded and helped me complete decks! Thank you! Will be updating this post when I get new things!

Want List:

Typhosion Prime x 1

Emboar x 2 (Inferno Fandango)

Ninetales (with Roast Reveal) x 1

Art Style Energy (the energy with pokemon pictures on them)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The giri: I would do a pack for that card. Name which one you want and I'll trade it to you.

Gotaway: Deal! ^_^. Which 4 packs would you like for those cards?

Smayek: You have a deal as well, sir. Let me know which packs you'd like for those cards.

btukker: The general price is one pack per Sage's Training. Hope this info helps

Coatie: You keep coming though for me :D Let's add a Reshiram and Pachirisu to our current long list of pending trades. Let me know what packs you want for them.

Coatie: You keep coming though for me :D Let's add a Reshiram and Pachirisu to our current long list of pending trades. Let me know what packs you want for them.

Atm. we got Magnezone for 8 Booster

adding a Pachirisu (3 Booster) and a Reshiram (2 Booster)

would make 13 Booster

sadly I have no normal Reshiram around yet - but I would add an FA instead of an Reshiram if you take all 3 cards

in other words

Reshiram (FA) + Pachirisu (you can choose if you want full holo or picture holo) + Magnezone for 13 Booster

if you agree I would take :

5 Triumphant

1 Call of Legends

2 Unleashed

2 Undaunted

3 HGSS

would make 13 Booster

sadly I have no normal Reshiram around yet - but I would add an FA instead of an Reshiram if you take all 3 cards

in other words

Reshiram (FA) + Pachirisu (you can choose if you want full holo or picture holo) + Magnezone for 13 Booster

5 Triumphant

1 Call of Legends

2 Unleashed

2 Undaunted

3 HGSS

Regular holo Pachirisu is fine with me. I'm taking all three cards, so add what you feel is right. Got your 13 packs ready as ready to go out. :3

would make 13 Booster

in other words

5 Triumphant

1 Call of Legends

2 Unleashed

2 Undaunted

3 HGSS

Regular holo Pachirisu is fine with me. I'm taking all three cards, so add what you feel is right. Got your 13 packs ready as ready to go out. :3

You definitely get a Full Holo for purchasing this much ^-^"

The 3 cards are in my binder :3

would make 13 Booster

in other words

5 Triumphant

1 Call of Legends

2 Unleashed

2 Undaunted

3 HGSS

Awwww. Thank you! :D For some strange reason though, the FA isn't showing up in your binder though. I'll send the offer to you, but feel free to counter offer with the third card added into it.

would make 13 Booster

in other words

5 Triumphant

1 Call of Legends

2 Unleashed

2 Undaunted

3 HGSS

Awwww. Thank you! :D For some strange reason though, the FA isn't showing up in your binder though. I'll send the offer to you, but feel free to counter offer with the third card added into it.

i send it to you in an extra trade :)

*If you return ingame ... can't find you in the list yet*

LOL Coatie, I read Full Holo as full art. My bad. The Reshiram wasn't in your binder, so I couldn't select it for the trade. Let me know what you need me to do on my end to fix it :D TY

EDIT: Ignore this post LOL. Once I get it, I'll edit again XD It's going to be one of those morning for me lol

LOL Coatie, I read Full Holo as full art. My bad. The Reshiram wasn't in your binder, so I couldn't select it for the trade. Let me know what you need me to do on my end to fix it :D TY

EDIT: Ignore this post LOL. Once I get it, I'll edit again XD It's going to be one of those morning for me lol

just show up again :'D

I could give you a Professor Juniper. Does it have the same value to you as Sage's Training, so one pack? Also, can the pack be chosen?

Yes, I would value it at one pack. And the pack is one of your choice. I have unusued credits, so I can buy any one pack that you want for trade. :3

I could give you a Professor Juniper. Does it have the same value to you as Sage's Training, so one pack? Also, can the pack be chosen?

Yes, I would value it at one pack. And the pack is one of your choice. I have unusued credits, so I can buy any one pack that you want for trade. :3

Ok, I'd say we have a deal then :) I'd like an Unleashed pack ;)

So what exactly do I have to do now to make this trade happen? Haven't traded with someone personally yet, so I'm not sure if I can just send you an offer seeing as I can't really choose anything in the "Getting from" section. Sorry for my noobishness^^

i have a pachirisu, idk i u want it. :)

Sorry, I just got one today. I'll be sure to update the list with new wants here in a bit.

Archived