Evolutionary Challenge

drunior

I really like this challenge. Thank you to the dev team for putting that up. Hopefully that will really help some new players face less EX-only decks and also promote less of that kind of play. Not sure if this is new or not. Also, the reward being Roaring Skies packs is even better for new players to get a chance at a Shaymin even if it is only two.

Maybe this could be like a weekly challenge (An everyday one I wish :lol:)?

Just wanted to give some positive feedback for a change as well.

Thanks for the feedback.

Despite the issues with the re-run of this challenge that Adhir1995 mentions, what drunior mentions is the aim of Challenges: to get players playing some different things, getting outside their comfort zone.

We do run Special Challenges 2-4 times a month, but we generally don't run the same over and over.  Hopefully you'll see more that you enjoy in the future.

Cheers!

I was looking forward to this special challenge, only to find out about the bug that shows it as already completed if we did it last time. That's annoying. I don't see why you guys are just going to allow the challenge to expire without giving everyone the chance to do it.

I was looking forward to this special challenge, only to find out about the bug that shows it as already completed if we did it last time. That's annoying. I don't see why you guys are just going to allow the challenge to expire without giving everyone the chance to do it.

Resetting it would reset it for players who are working on it, which would be quite a bummer for them.

Our apologies that it didn't work for you.  We'll have more special challenges in the future that you can take advantage of.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Thanks for the feedback.

Despite the issues with the re-run of this challenge that Adhir1995 mentions, what drunior mentions is the aim of Challenges: to get players playing some different things, getting outside their comfort zone.

We do run Special Challenges 2-4 times a month, but we generally don't run the same over and over.  Hopefully you'll see more that you enjoy in the future.

Cheers!

Ok, thanks a lot for the info and the input. Hopefully, you'll be running them more on the high end of 4 per month! Given you guys have the time of course. I'll be looking forward to these a lot in the future, TPCi_Samhayne. You rock!  :D

My one says its complete when I never even started tho :(

That does kind of ruin it for you guys I know. But at least it sounds like the next time around everyone will get the benefits again. If it were up to me and I was the only one they would reset, I'd say do it in a second. But that wouldn't really be fair to the other new players (You guys probably know I don't need a Shaymin). Who really need a shot at Shaymin and have been working on it. Since those are the players that really need this challenge anyway.

Archived