Just lost my card

Simplerainy

i dont know where to post so i post here.

after log out about 60minutes, i log in and all my card was traded to 1 account , what should i do now. is there any way to take my card back 

i dont know where to post so i post here.

after log out about 60minutes, i log in and all my card was traded to 1 account name********, what should i do now. is there any way to take my card back 

well, I don't know how to solve it, but I'd recommend you to remove the username from your post, as it's against the rules 

remember dont log in today, i only log to forum and game with my computer and i save pass and user name in browser so i dont know how my account be hacked

remember dont log in today, i only log to forum and game with my computer and i save pass and user name in browser so i dont know how my account be hacked

Thats what i was talking about, when logging into the forums watch the url. Did you log in from a link from a video?

Thats what i was talking about, when logging into the forums watch the url. Did you log in from a link from a video?

no i only use the link saved on my browser and i dont need to type password because i saved this in browser. :( that is why i cant understand how they can take my account

no i only use the link saved on my browser and i dont need to type password because i saved this in browser. :( that is why i cant understand how they can take my account

download anything lately?

you may have a keylogger on your pc.

What if they do, we can't just give up... it takes 2-3 minutes to submit a ticket so...

The sad part is another user who got hacked told me that they said its not the supports problem that he got his information leaked and/or stolen and wont trade the cards back.

The sad part is another user who got hacked told me that they said its not the supports problem that he got his information leaked and/or stolen and wont trade the cards back.

That is bad........ like really bad !?!?! They know that the people who got hacked didn't leak their info intentionally.

And what i dont get, is that there is a glitch where you cant even change your password. So its honestly like they are saying good luck if someone finds ur pass its ur fault and we aint even going to let you change it.

Archived