LF Switch RH HGSS

drunior

Will also do trades for non-holo/reverse Switch.

Okay so I put some trades up to get HGSS packs to open them for fun and see what I would get. I pulled one of the Switch in RH and fell in love with it. I want it in my standard decks now because I am attracted to shiny things and they distract me (counter productive I know). I have no idea what the value of this card is as I couldn't find a listing on the TCs. So if one of you guys could help me out with that as well thanks in advance.

Anyway, no packs for trade right now. I always get some every few days if no one wants any of these. Let me know.

FT:

Shiny Gyarados HGSS

RH Pikachu HGSS

Miltank HGSS

Copycat HGSS

Bill HGSS

FA Shaymin EX LT

FA Victini EX

FA Latios EX

Water Energy HGSS

x7 Ninja Boy

x3 Pokemon Ranger

x4 Team Flare Grunt

Rayquaza Spirit Link

x6 Holo Fighting Energy

x2 Strong Energy (1 FC & 1 FF)

Double Dragon Energy RS

x4 Fighting Energy Gen

x3 Fire Energy Gen

Pretty sure none of the Trading Companies sell HGSS foils because they are hard to pinpoint values for and also rather difficult to stock. If memory serves, and taking into account the inflation of RS, Foil Switch is around 8 RS packs in value. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Pretty sure none of the Trading Companies sell HGSS foils because they are hard to pinpoint values for and also rather difficult to stock. If memory serves, and taking into account the inflation of RS, Foil Switch is around 8 RS packs in value. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Phantom Knight does... They just don't have a listing for the RH Switch. Not sure if I misunderstand.

Still looking. Got another already however so only looking for two now. Would like some more opinions on what this cards worth as well. How many packs and what kind would someone who has this be willing to trade it for?

Archived