My Card(s) for your Booster(s) and/or Card(s)

Gotaway

Sorry, I only have 1 of the Heat Acceleration one and its from the starter so it cant be traded.

The PkmnPower one..... is a Holo Rare that isn't up on that list for trade :x

Sorry.

I just got a professor juniper card. Did you know what's worth for this card. I need more cards or boosters for this card. Because i still have no cards available.

Sigh, please read.. I even listed categories clearly in bold -_-

and just read the trading FAQ if you need to know how to trade and stop spamming in my thread.

You should check my thread here for Zekrom,Pachi,Reshiram

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/tcg-online-trading-26/topics/offer-good-cards-for-your-booster-just-have-a-look

and I got a 2nd Magnezone (even if its not standing there yet) post for it in this thread (last was sold for 8 Booster)

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/tcg-online-trading-26/topics/you-need-a-magnezone-click-here

Yes I do btikker

@Coatie I thought my title was pretty clear that this thread is MY cards for YOUR booster/cards >.>

Well you wrote you have also card wants - and since you gettin' boosters for cards, I thought you have even boosters for your wants :x

nvm :)

I have no idea how to answer that lol

Give it a try, I could part with it for 2 of my low wants/sweeteners probably.

Found a cheap one ingame now, while I was browsing your 1st side D:"

Hi, I need Tornadus regular and was wondering if you'd do some trainers and a Scrafty for it. I have so things in your sweeteners such as Fisherman, PONT and Sp Metal. You can check my list to see if there's anything else you'd be interested. Thanks!

No sorry, I thought I took donphan off, gah i hate this forum!! D:<

The editing features in here SUCK, I took those spaces out and the spaces are still here.

Anyways, I already traded the donphan Taokaka, sorry, i duno why it is still on there

I'd like a holo rare for it since smeagle is H rare itself while dorio is just a rare.

Took a look at your list, I'd trade Smeagle for either ninetails or jumpluff.

Archived