Sorry need help

riidgujo

Someone scammed me 30 min ago

First he trade me his 2 giratina fa and other 2 ex for 4 ex and 3 break and a lot of sleaves and deck box After he said he doesnt like the ex that i went so he beg me to trade back and i accepted After he sent some of my things for 2 giratina and say that he will sent other offer just After this One After i sent and After another 2 trade where i get back only 1 ex he went away and blocked me so guys in asking help if Simeone know how to get my things back thanks :(

I hate to be harsh, but this is on you. You should never do a trade back and if you do, make you are getting everything you traded back, not just bits and pieces in multiple offers. 

I'd advise you to remove the username from your post[/quo Can i ask why because if other known his name they wont bè scammed like me

beacuse it's against the rules to post anyone else username in such a post

I'd advise you to remove the username from your post[/quo Can i ask why because if other known his name they wont bè scammed like me

Dems the rules. 

That's not a scam. You made the trade, and the player had zero responsibility to do a trade back. He is not responsible for your buyers remorse. It sucks on your part, but take it as a lesson and be more careful in the future. Common sense would have prevented this situation

That's not a scam. You made the trade, and the player had zero responsibility to do a trade back. He is not responsible for your buyers remorse. It sucks on your part, but take it as a lesson and be more careful in the future. Common sense would have prevented this situation

It wasnt his buyers remorse, it was the scammers. I really dont get why people think that when the little kids get fooled because of someones convincing words and promises its the kids fault. Little children are easily susceptible to those lies. Its still a scam.

It wasnt his buyers remorse, it was the scammers. I really dont get why people think that when the little kids get fooled because of someones convincing words and promises its the kids fault. Little children are easily susceptible to those lies. Its still a scam.

He didn't say what the trade was, how do you know it was unfair? Unfair is completely relative. There is literally no way to scam in this game. Offering a fair trade isn't cool, but how is it a scam when the other person knows exactly what they are getting, and has to confirm it?

He didn't say what the trade was, how do you know it was unfair? Unfair is completely relative. There is literally no way to scam in this game. Offering a fair trade isn't cool, but how is it a scam when the other person knows exactly what they are getting, and has to confirm it?

Where did i mention the word unfair? You just have a reading problem omg. You didnt read the op called it his buyers remorse when he said it wasnt his remorse. Then you somehow read the word unfair in my post. I didnt mention any thing of the sort sit down.

But its people who say there is no way to scam who scam the hardest.

Where did i mention the word unfair? You just have a reading problem omg. You didnt read the op called it his buyers remorse when he said it wasnt his remorse. Then you somehow read the word unfair in my post. I didnt mention any thing of the sort sit down.

But its people who say there is no way to scam who scam the hardest.

I never claimed to quote neither you nor the OP, nor do I see how you came to the understanding that I was. 

I claim that there is no way to scam, assuming 100% in game things, that is not easily avoidable with the slightest bit of logic. Therefore, I am a scammer. Please inform me how I go about doing that. 

I am also sitting, as are you, I'm sure. I don't see how body position is relevant. 

I feel bad that OP lost cards. But it was not a scam. Taking advantage of naivety? Sure. 

I never claimed to quote neither you nor the OP, nor do I see how you came to the understanding that I was.

I claim that there is no way to scam, assuming 100% in game things, that is not easily avoidable with the slightest bit of logic. Therefore, I am a scammer. Please inform me how I go about doing that.

I am also sitting, as are you, I'm sure. I don't see how body position is relevant.

I feel bad that OP lost cards. But it was not a scam. Taking advantage of naivety? Sure.

You quoted my post me how can you then turn around to say you werent talking to me?

Taking advantage of someone is still scamming, swindling is still called scamming go read a dictionary

Dzeismer!  1Element!  Cut it out!  Can't you see that you're on the same side of the argument?  Read each others' posts.  Carefully.  Avoiding the argumentative parts.  You see, your points are basically the same.

Now that that's out of the way, I have to disagree with you two.  I feel that scamming can be done by taking advantage of people with no common sense.  On the OP, I feel sorry for you, but really, you should never do tradebacks.  If they think their own offer was bad, they should never have posted it, and are probably just trying to take advantage of human kindness.

Dzeismer!  1Element!  Cut it out!  Can't you see that you're on the same side of the argument?  Read each others' posts.  Carefully.  Avoiding the argumentative parts.  You see, your points are basically the same.

Now that that's out of the way, I have to disagree with you two.  I feel that scamming can be done by taking advantage of people with no common sense.  On the OP, I feel sorry for you, but really, you should never do tradebacks.  If they think their own offer was bad, they should never have posted it, and are probably just trying to take advantage of human kindness.

If you look closely at my last post in this thread. I did say taking advantage of someone was scamming so idky you said youd say you disagree with me but then try turn around and say exactly what i said.

To OP:do take the lesson in. At least it was a relatively cheap one. Wise up and move on. A frivolous promise made on an online game has no legally binding intention and thus do not constitute a contract. You have no rights against the ******.

I've got something to cheer you up: watch thehoaxhotel in ******. It's about scammers getting harressed out of their minds. Cheers

Archived