A Nostalgic Pokéfan

Misspeeling

Wow! What a game! A long this game has come since the 1990s. I remember trading cards during recess and playing games with my friends. What a ton of fun! I still have all my cards in the attic believe it or not. I really have to hand it to you guys, this is a really cool step in the evolution of the tcg.

After visiting/playing tcg online, I was impressed. However, I've been so accustomed to the 'older cards' from my day that when playing with some people, the game just seemed like a cheap version of the past. So, while I say, "Nice game!", I also would like to note that I won't be playing it anymore. I just become filled with more dissapointment than anything. It's a shame.

I know, I know. I really should have expected this. People would naturally get bored with the game if there weren't any new pokémon or new card versions. Whatever the case, I wish you the best!

-A Nostaligic Pokéfan

Yes! I love this game! I remember my first pack of pokemon cards wayyyy to early before I could understand the game and me and my brother made up our own rules.

It wasnt really untill Ruby and Sapphire came out that I started buying the cards again. I would always battle my friends and we would trade cards and it was a really fun game.

I dont have all my cards (although I do have my favorites). Its fun to look back at them and just remember what theyve been through and the fun times ive had with them. :)

I have all my old cards too, but I couldn't disagree with you more, I really think they've come a long way. Better art, better expansions, think back to Jungle set...those cards are so terrible by the new standards. I really appreciate the higher HPs and the variety in effects and trainer cards.

Archived