What stratergy to maximise shaymin-ex drawing ability?

8liitz

I'm currently using octillery and I'm able to play in nearly every game. It's a bit clunky trying to evolve it sometimes but once its down it gives me a nice stream of draws each turn.

What do I do with a shaymin-ex? Am I suppose to rely on just the Super scooper trainer card and AZ trainer card to re-play my shaymin? I'd imagine it'll be a bit clunky to get your draws happening since you need to put it back into your hand and play it again.

How is shaymin-ex better other than it draw an extra card and its a basic pokemon?

Oftentimes you will get an opportunity to attack a Dice to it and attack, but you usually only need to play a Shaymin once anyways.

you only need to play it once? thats only 6 cards you are able to draw... or 12 if you have 2.

you only need to play it once? thats only 6 cards you are able to draw... or 12 if you have 2.

Yes, but in conjunction with a few Sycamore and and N or two, that's all you need.  With consistency cards like Ultra ball and Trainer's Mail, it doesn't take much to get what you need.

• 1 month later...

Archived