Special Challenge - Evolutionary

zapirhys01

I was just coming here to post exactly the same.

Challenge appeared over night, login this morning shows as compted. The bad news is I did not get the packs.

A couple of weeks ago there were 3 different challenges in a row, I cannot remember if this was one of them.

PitBull

Guys it is probably an error, showcasing which Challenge we're going to get on Thursday evening.

So get ready to get 2 Roaring Skies once you complete it :)

Guys it is probably an error, showcasing which Challenge we're going to get on Thursday evening.

So get ready to get 2 Roaring Skies once you complete it :)

The challenge went live yesterday.

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46344-this-week-in-the-pok%C3%A9mon-tcg-online-sept-12-2016/

Special Challenge:

Look for a new Special Challenge will activate at 5 PM Pacific on Sept. 14 (midnight UTC)!

i never received th packs and i know for a fact i didnt complete the challenge but it says complete? So what gives i could really use those 2 rs if i really did complete it which i know i didnt so why does it say complete?

Check the announcement forum, there's a post about it. Not saying you'll be satisfied with the explanation (I'm not, it's lazy) but it's there.

Thanks, So Yes says it is a bug and they are letting it run.

It does not say How they will give us the packs that we should and would have earnt anyway.

Forum Mods / Sys Ops - Feel free to credit me the cards I would have won all done with my little Typhlosion Devil

PitBull

Thanks, So Yes says it is a bug and they are letting it run.

It does not say How they will give us the packs that we should and would have earnt anyway.

It doesn't say because they won't.  You completed the challenge and got the reward in May.  That's their official position.

Archived