about the concede

GetonUp

Hi all,

Playing the PTCGO from time to time since several months, there is one thing that i see that could be upgraded.

In my opinion, the option to surrender should not be available when it's not your turn.

You know, if I exagerate a little, it's kinda frustrating to see a win-combo that permit you to grab 3 or 4 prizes in the same turn, thanks to a Kyurem or an Umbreon EX, but you can't finish that beautiful coup de grâce because the opponent already conceded the game in the middle of your thinking.

Imagine you're playing chess, and then at the very moment you're finding the good move to grab the queen your opponent scream "ALLRIGHT YOU WON" and quit suddendly. That don't happens, right?  :P

I have no problem with people conceding even when it's not in late game. Sometimes a single KO signifies the victory. But, just... Not when it's not your turn.

Cheers

Imagine you're playing chess, and then at the very moment you're finding the good move to grab the queen your opponent scream "ALLRIGHT YOU WON" and quit suddendly. That don't happens, right?  :P

I have no problem with people conceding even when it's not in late game. Sometimes a single KO signifies the victory. But, just... Not when it's not your turn.

Cheers

I have been playing chess for 20 years in club. And when you have mad a wrong move where you will lose the queen, many players offent put the king down, and surrender...

Some players take 3-5 min to finish a turn... And you want the opponent to wait to they have play every single power up they can, when they have a straight KO?

You want people to waist there time? Not going to happen...

Some player can calc 1-3 rounds forward, why wasting time on waiting??? 

Hi all,

Playing the PTCGO from time to time since several months, there is one thing that i see that could be upgraded.

In my opinion, the option to surrender should not be available when it's not your turn.

You know, if I exagerate a little, it's kinda frustrating to see a win-combo that permit you to grab 3 or 4 prizes in the same turn, thanks to a Kyurem or an Umbreon EX, but you can't finish that beautiful coup de grâce because the opponent already conceded the game in the middle of your thinking.

Cheers

As this was suggested before - I going shoot down any suggestion that may harm losers. They have right to forfeit just like real life TCG at anytime in a card match.

So far as I see - Winners get bigger prize than people who just lose.

No more Penalization to Losers, instead they just give better prize improvements to losers and should return the ability to forfeit anytime [to Follow Streamline of Pokemon TCG Play] - Cause there is no point of stay when the game has ended after the last blow.

Yeah, that must be horrible to win faster.  I want to pre-concede before the game even starts just thinking about the pain of winning, but not SUPER-winning.

"Oh meh gerd y u concede when I was about to win in the best way possible you (insert call name here) you should be banned form playing for not making me win with style m8 cause I wanted to rub my win in your face" :(

Archived