* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104

* 1 Buscapelea *******

* 3 Nivel Ball NXD 89

##Energía - 11

* 1 Energía Fuerza *******

* 7 Energía Lucha Energy 6

* 3 Doble Energía Incolora NXD 92

Cartas totales - 60

hi this deck focus mainly on zoroark, carbink and lugia are used mainly against ex, right now i'm thinking on getting a zoroark break and an extra carbink break.

Any suggestions may be appreciated

**: sorry for my bad english

Well, the deck itself it's quite nice as it is.

I would add up to 4 Vs Seeker (Buscapelea) and a 4th Sycamore (Ciprés). 1 Prof letter (Carta del profesor) should be enough and you could add up to 4 Trainers' mail (Correo de entrenadores) to search for what you need.

I don't think you need 2 Hawlucha having 2 Lysandre (Lysson) if 4 Vs Seeker.

Giovanni don't use to be played a lot and I'm not sure about Elixir máximo as your goal it's to Turbo and Zoroark and also Talonflame it's not basic. Does Elixir work properly? Maybe 3-4 Bursting balloon (Globo explosivo) could help.

Don't you think it would be better with more Strong energy (energía especial lucha)? If DCE it's important enough, add 4 (doble incolora).

Is there anything you feel you're missing while playing? Doesn't hit a bit weak?

Hope you understand everything. Let me know if any language problem. For your information there's also a Spanish forum (which it's almost dead unfortunately) here >> http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-espa%C3%B1ol/  If you prefer to make the same post there I will take a look too.

Well, the deck itself it's quite nice as it is.

I would add up to 4 Vs Seeker (Buscapelea) and a 4th Sycamore (Ciprés). 1 Prof letter (Carta del profesor) should be enough and you could add up to 4 Trainers' mail (Correo de entrenadores) to search for what you need.

I don't think you need 2 Hawlucha having 2 Lysandre (Lysson) if 4 Vs Seeker.

Giovanni don't use to be played a lot and I'm not sure about Elixir máximo as your goal it's to Turbo and Zoroark and also Talonflame it's not basic. Does Elixir work properly? Maybe 3-4 Bursting balloon (Globo explosivo) could help.

Don't you think it would be better with more Strong energy (energía especial lucha)? If DCE it's important enough, add 4 (doble incolora).

Is there anything you feel you're missing while playing? Doesn't hit a bit weak?

Hope you understand everything. Let me know if any language problem. For your information there's also a Spanish forum (which it's almost dead unfortunately) here >> http://forums.pokemontcg.com/forum/2-espa%C3%B1ol/  If you prefer to make the same post there I will take a look too.

thanks dude, but i don't have more strong energy, bursting ballon nor 3 more vs seeker. if you have any of those card i'll be more than happy to trade with you.

maybe another carbink break and two zoroark break will help this deck

Archived