Pack Trades in Public?

ClouDe420

So I've been wanting to cash in commons and uncommons for packs in public trade, but I don't wanna rip anyone off. What's the best way/ratio to use this fairly? Multiple opinions are appreciated.

It has been quite awhile since I have done this myself, but I would suggest starting with about 40 commons, or 25 uncommons, for 1 mediocre pack (SS, BT, BP, etc, etc. Basically just not RS). You may want to bump it up a few if they don't work, or if they get accepted right away, try for a few less. I'm not sure what the current going ratio is, you just need to get lucky and find someone who wants bulk cards. 

I have a ton of extra common RS cards, and I usually offer 20-28 per XY-era pack. It works pretty well. Another thing that works pretty well is offering a couple of full evo lines with 4 of each card. How many evo lines to offer depends on what the highest stage card is: whether uncommon, rare, or ultra rare. 2 or 3 4-4 or 4-4-4 evo lines where the top one is uncommon or rare (white star) should get you a pack. 1 4-4-4 where the top one is ultra rare (red star) should also get you a pack easily, sometimes two packs depending on what it is.

Oh wow. That's actually a lot more than I had imagined. Lol! Ok. So I guess a better question to ask would be what's the best way to get a good trade stock going? I found out(painfully, might I add) last night that the packs you win in the versus ladder are trade locked. I was thinking that it was just the packs, so I went ahead and opened them, pulled a M Gardevoir FA, thinking I could get a few packs for it and it was trade-locked also. I'm still relatively new to the game and trying to get my Volcanion EX deck functional.

Side note: Something really funny happened last night when I won my last match for the 3x SS packs in the versus ladder. I was going up against a Night March deck and right before I took out the person's last Mew EX, they asked me, "Why even continue playing?" Lol!

Only packs from codes or won from events are tradeable, some say after a certain level your challenges will give you tradeable packs as well but im barely level 1 so i cant deny or confirm that.

Archived