Best XY avaiable expansion according to you

MaxyCaruso

According to you what is the best xy expansion?
I have started yesterday and regardless of the type of deck I'd like to know which pack take.
Maybe depending on the ex-cards and then build a deck around. Thanks(and sorry for the english but I'm italian).

Phantom Forces is "not available" anymore because it rotate, although it's the best XY set imo.

So in the Standard play or which it's the same, packs and decks you can get in-game right now, there are two ways to look at the question.

First, more valued pack, which of course it's Roaring Skies (Furie Volanti) because Shaymin EX, and I think right now Rayquaza EX too.

Second way, it's to look at what you need or you want. If you want a Mewtwo EX the best pack will be Breakthrough (Turbo Blitz) and if you need a Sceptile EX the best pack will be Ancient Origins (Antiche Origini) and if you need...

It depends on what you are going to use the pack to.

Phantom Forces is "not available" anymore because it rotate, although it's the best XY set imo.

So in the Standard play or which it's the same, packs and decks you can get in-game right now, there are two ways to look at the question.

First, more valued pack, which of course it's Roaring Skies (Furie Volanti) because Shaymin EX, and I think right now Rayquaza EX too.

Second way, it's to look at what you need or you want. If you want a Mewtwo EX the best pack will be Breakthrough (Turbo Blitz) and if you need a Sceptile EX the best pack will be Ancient Origins (Antiche Origini) and if you need...

It depends on what you are going to use the pack to.

I've created a water/normal deck, but i want to also create new decks.. So if Roaring Skies is the best I'll take this pack! Thanks!

I would think first what deck I want to use, and then get packs to get the cards I need.

On the other side if what you're going to do it's trade with that packs, then RoS. But for you to know the ones from the in-game-shop are trade locked so if you get these you will only be able to open it and getting a Thundurus EX won't help you if you want a Gardevoir EX deck.

Anyway a very nice deck out there right now it's Rayquaza EX which also needs Shaymin EX, and this last one it's a very good tech pokémon for almost any deck at least for one more year (and it's also very expensive). You're welcome!

Breakthrough was a real breakthrough for me. The memories of pulling mewtwo and mega mewtwos are to be cherished. The monkeys kind of spoil the set a bit but excellent holos like octillery, Magnezone, typhlosion, raikou make it very beginner friendly.

Archived