October Standard Tourney : CANCELLED

Max_POT

1. Start date: early Oct. 2016 / Duration: 4 weeks / End date: 01 Nov. 2016

2.Tournament organizer: iyado166 /
- sponsors: Rainbow-XN
if you wish to sponsor this tourney and increase the prizes distributed feel free to do so

3. Competitors: 16 ptcgo players (spots will be filled on a first-come first-served basis but I reserve the right to fill up to FOUR spots by invitation only)

4. Contribution to the prize pool: 1 AOR pack (this contribution will serve to constitute part of the prize pool, for each AOR contributed in this way 1 EVO pack will be added to the prize pool)

5. Welcome gift: All players entering the tourney receive a welcome gift once the tourney has started: GENERATIONS Victini card sleeves

6. Entry requirements:

• Your forum account must be at least 5 weeks old on the first day of this tournament
  • You must commit to comply with all PTCGO Rules, act fairly towards everyone involved and compete in line with the spirit of the game
  • You must send your contribution before 30 Oct. 2016

​7. Prize Pool: 16 AOR (participants contribution) + 16 Evolutions packs

• Winner: 9 AOR + 9 EVO packs
  • 2nd place: 4 AOR + 4 EVO + 1 FCO packs
  • 3rd place: 2 ROS + 2 EVO + 1 FCO packs
  • 4th place: 1 ROS + 1 EVO + 1 FCO packs

All prizes will be delivered on 2 Nov. 2016 once ptcgo goes back live after the release of the new expansion.

8. Provisional tourney structure:

• 4 rounds in the standard format (PRC onwards). You can switch to another deck but only between rounds
  • Direct elimination (best of 3 games)
  • A player who disconnects during the game or is unable to finish it for whatever reason loses the game in question unless his opponent agrees otherwise

I hope you will join, if there is an insufficient number of competitors the tourney will be canceled

PARTICIPANTS

[table]

[/td][td]trainercontributionwelcome giftresult
1TreTorMudreturnedpending
2Rainbow-XNreturnedpending
3Pikachu55055 pendingpending
4XSniperFoxXz receivedsent [/table]

Hey there, just to let you know that the welcome gift for those entering the tourney will be the following gameplay item: GENERATIONS Victini card sleeves

Hey there, just to let you know that the welcome gift for those entering the tourney will be the following gameplay item: GENERATIONS Victini card sleeves

Awesome :)

already have a pair myself but i will give one to my gf then XD

Don't think I'll have enough weeks on the game by then, but I'm in if you need to make up numbers.

Hi there, no problem you can enter the tourney if you wish

• 2 weeks later...

To all who have already registered for the tourney, I am sorry but I have to cancel it since there are very few entrants so far.

Please send me a trade request so I can return your contributions.

PARTICIPANTS

[table]

[/td][td]trainercontributionwelcome giftresult

1TreTorMudreturnedpending

2Rainbow-XNreturnedpending

3Pikachu55055 pendingpending

4XSniperFoxXz receivedsent [/table]

Hi XSniperFoxXz, could you send me a trade when you log on to get your donation back?

thx

I would of done this, it looks great. Sadly I never saw the topic.  :(

Sorry about that, but I didn't really advertise a lot this time after posting the thread. There will probably be another in the month preceding the release of the next set.

No problem, I'll be sure to be on the lookout next time.  Also I'll probably donate to the prize pool to make it more interesting.  ;)

Hello, if you are willing to get this going again, I will join.  I also wish I had seen this sooner.  It is too bad that there are hardly any more tournaments on here these days.

I want to join! Few questions though, which pack is AOR and how do I donate it to the pool?

Hi there, sorry but this tourney was cancelled.

AOR = ancient origins

If you would like to join for the next one you can do it by sending a private trade 

Good luck

Archived