So I got a Shaymin EX on my first ROS pack

Bensxn

Actually, some months ago, when tutorial was introduced as well as new basic theme decks, shaymin-EX could be pulled easily, as the tutorial will give you 1 ROS pack with 100% to score an EX and that's how I got a shaymin-EX there.

Nice pulls!  Some of us have opened tons and tons of them and never gotten anything worth more than 3 packs, or about 9 VASS.

That sucks. :/

I got the full art version too it's a shame I can't trade it away as I probably will not use it.

That sucks. :/

I got the full art version too it's a shame I can't trade it away as I probably will not use it.

Shaymin EX is a staple card because it gives you more cards than Octillery does; it's run in virtually every deck. If you're going to build a competitive deck in the near future, I suggest you put the Shaymin EX you got, as the quick draw is useful. Yes, it's one-off, but it's useful if you need a quick burst of cards in your hand. Some people even purposefully cut down on their hand with cards such as Ultra Ball so they can get more cards out of Set Up.

I'd say that Shaymin and Octillery are good cards in their own right: Shaymin is for faster decks; Octillery is for slower paced decks that need the steady stream of cards.

Shaymin EX is a staple card because it gives you more cards than Octillery does; it's run in virtually every deck. If you're going to build a competitive deck in the near future, I suggest you put the Shaymin EX you got, as the quick draw is useful. Yes, it's one-off, but it's useful if you need a quick burst of cards in your hand. Some people even purposefully cut down on their hand with cards such as Ultra Ball so they can get more cards out of Set Up.

I'd say that Shaymin and Octillery are good cards in their own right: Shaymin is for faster decks; Octillery is for slower paced decks that need the steady stream of cards.

Thanks for the tip man I'll try to integrate it in my deck. I've always relied on N and Sycamore and never really have problems with it.

Archived