Make me an offer these are the packs I have for trade: 

40 Roaring Skies 

43 Generations 

109 Ancient Origins 

95 Steam Siege

99 Breakpoint 

107 Breakthrough 

33 Fates Collide 

You might wanna be more specific on which packs and how many you're willing to give per Shaymin. I mean you could get around 10 Shaymins with all these. Just a friendly tip.  :)

You might wanna be more specific on which packs and how many you're willing to give per Shaymin. I mean you could get around 10 Shaymins with all these. Just a friendly tip.  :)

I'm looking for offers so I don't really mind if people want to choose how to split it up. No need to low-ball yourself, I'm looking for fair deals, I'll even overpay slightly.

This is everything I have pick what you prefer for your shaymins, obviously I'll refuse ridiculous offers 

Oh, I see. In that case continue on. I just thought you would want people to know how much you're willing to give relative to a x1 Shaymin. As few players are going to have x4 and could be confused. Thus making your wait time for this potentially longer than it has to be. Hope you find your Shaymins.  :)

Oh, I see. In that case continue on. I just thought you would want people to know how much you're willing to give relative to a x1 Shaymin. As few players are going to have x4 and could be confused. Thus making your wait time for this potentially longer than it has to be. Hope you find your Shaymins.  :)

To those people I would say, don't be afraid to make me an offer, even if in PM. If your not confident on prices you can check some of the Trading Co. prices 

To those people I would say, don't be afraid to make me an offer, even if in PM. If your not confident on prices you can check some of the Trading Co. prices 

Fair enough. Just thought you would want to stream line it a little. I'm sure you know your stuff.  ;)

Archived