[Edit: THEY LISTENED!]Plasma Freeze rotated out in Legacy Tourney

OU7C4ST

Legacy tournaments are already taking 20 minutes to fill up to 8 people at a time for weeks now.

The one week we get Plasma, the 1 set we all crave, you have the game not give it to us for 3 out of the 7 days due to maintenance, AND YOU STILL ROTATE IT ON US.

Unbelievable...

RIP Legacy

EDIT: THE DEVS HEARD OUR PRAYER! WE ARE GETTING PLASMA FREEZE BACK THIS COMING MONDAY!

Thank you Devs so much for listening to us, and our concerns! Keep on rocking!

Legacy tournaments are already taking 20 minutes to fill up to 8 people at a time for weeks now.

The one week we get Plasma, the 1 set we all crave, you have the game not give it to us for 3 out of the 7 days due to maintenance, AND YOU STILL ROTATE IT ON US.

Unbelievable...

RIP Legacy

Agreed.

Unbelievable...

RIP Legacy

much agreed, i think plf should go back in for another week

especially since many peoples only spare time is the weekend, and the game was down all friday and saturday.

Unbelievable...

RIP Legacy

i think this is STIKIN BOZOS that they rotated it i didnt even get to play a HAY of alot of tournaments that i have been saving my STIKIN tickets for all STIKIN month because it was only playible for 3 STIKIN days and right now im a bit of  a FRIKIN SALTY BANANA!

edit: sorry for my harsh language

i think this is STIKIN BOZOS that they rotated it i didnt even get to play a HAY of alot of tournaments that i have been saving my STIKIN tickets for all STIKIN month because it was only playible for 3 STIKIN days and right now im a bit of  a FRIKIN SALTY BANANA\

edit: sorry for my harsh language

Mute incoming.

ARRRGGGGGHHHH

2 months to wait for plasma freeze...

we lose 3 days on 7 because of maintenance and they remove it... monday (they change tuesday),friday,saturday and sunday ( well i think  sunday tournament was out all day too) .

shame on you pokemon tcgo!

Unbelievable...

RIP Legacy

Nvi was here for 2 or 3 weeks and they didnt give us a whole week of plf thats SadKirby. 

I want Plasma Freeze for a another week here :)

Guys guys guys! Look on the bright side, now we can have a chance to pull a FA virizion and FA genesect!

But really Devs you should congratulate yourselves! You basically turned into Volvo 2.0! Good on you :D 

Here is what they need to do:

1. Set Legacy to include EVERYTHING from B/W up to Legendary Treasures.  HG/SS, if already included, can be too.

2. Make all associated packs available from the shop.  200 tokens still, just make them available.  People can buy the packs to build Legacy decks.

3. (Optional) Pursuant to 1, have a HG/SS mode and a B/W mode.  Those expansions and ONLY those expansions fit into those modes.  They will never change.  Again, make all packs available for 200 tokens each in the shop.  That will drive more interest in a format that PTCGO refuses to fully support.

I agree. We need the PLF packs back for another week. We had only around 3-4 days when we usually get 7 days. Also, the PLF came into tourneys Tuesday the 6th so at the very least we should've got until tomorrow.

Another agreement here.  Can we please have a statement, devs, and something definitive, not the PTCGO standard  "we are looking into it" or "we are working on something", please?

Another agreement here.  Can we please have a statement, devs, and something definitive, not the PTCGO standard  "we are looking into it" or "we are working on something", please?

Alex (AKA Sam) said this about the subject: "I'll talk with the team about the rotation. It's possible we can shift something around for some extra time for BW-Plasma Freeze to have some more time in the spotlight."

so outlook looks good 

As per http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46344-this-week-in-the-pok%C3%A9mon-tcg-online-sept-12-2016/?do=findComment&comment=512107

As a note for Legacy Tournament players.  Given the game downtime last week and the short week due to the Labor Day holiday, we will be shifting the Legacy Tournament prize rotation.

Next week, Sept. 19 to Sept 25, Legacy Tournament Prizes will rotate to be:

• BW - Plasma Freeze
  • Call of Legends

The regular Legacy Tournament Prize rotation changes to a different Black & White set every week, while the second booster rotates through the 4 HeartGold & SoulSilver sets + Call of Legends every other week.

So, the following week, Sept. 26 to Oct. 2, Legacy Tournament Prizes will resume their regular rotation to 

• BW - Legendary Treasures 
  • HS - Unleashed

Archived