Im not sure if its a bug (Coin Toss)

Naeros

Hi i started this game before some days and it makes a lot of fun. But there is something that is pretty much annoying and that is this coin toss thing. Im not sure if its a bug but a coin toss should have a chance of 50/50 but actually it has definetly not. Much more i have the feeling that it has a chance of 80/20 to get tails instead of head. it cant be that i have 80% tail and that over and over again. ( And i played more then 100 matches already) 

Its simply annoying, because your chance is decreasing rapidly to win a match if you always have such a "unluck" 

Hello!

This has been discussed many times in the past and The RNG for the coin toss is 50/50 to put it bluntly, I am sorry to say you have been experiencing a bit of an unlucky coin toss streak. Dont worry it happens to the best of us, I hope you will still have fun tho :D

• 4 weeks later...

That cannot be true. These last two days I have been seeing a huge increase of everyone who needs heads to boost an attack or stop their pokemon from sleeping or whatever have been getting each time. Even on times when I have done a coin toss to reset the coin toss whatever as I saw some other places saying its a timing thing. There is just no way its a unlucky streak.

If he is suffering from these coin tosses and losing his games like me I doubt it. I have lost way to much thanks to the coin toss lately that it makes me dislike this game and I am just like him only I have like a week and a half under my belt.

That cannot be true. These last two days I have been seeing a huge increase of everyone who needs heads to boost an attack or stop their pokemon from sleeping or whatever have been getting each time. Even on times when I have done a coin toss to reset the coin toss whatever as I saw some other places saying its a timing thing. There is just no way its a unlucky streak.

If he is suffering from these coin tosses and losing his games like me I doubt it. I have lost way to much thanks to the coin toss lately that it makes me dislike this game and I am just like him only I have like a week and a half under my belt.

The developers of the game said themselves that the RNG is working fine, like I and other have said before its just a string of bad luck you are experiencing, which I am sorry for, believe me I have this too on many occasions.  

Out of interest, the coin flip being a standard 50/50 chance doesn't mean that you will flip heads, tails, heads, tails, heads, tails, etc in that order every time, sometimes you could flip 10 heads and 5 tails, or 5 heads and 10 tails or no heads or tails at all, so I would take this would a grain of salt.

Don't let the coin flip discourage you from playing

It all comes down to human perception.  Humans are really good at finding patterns.  But we're also really good at seeing them where they don't exist.  This is the second case.  Should you collect data and record your findings, I assure you that it would match expectations precisely.

Archived