tickets we can buy them now!

Mushoid

10 tickets cost 9.99 lol dude! that means it cost 8 dollars to enter one tourney! this dosnt make any scene! is this going to be changed?

8 dolelrs and if you loose first round you get 50 gold lol and if you win you get 6 packs.

the math just dont work something needs to be changed! can i get some feedback on this please!

The same was said about the prices of Gems (they're around the same price as IRL products if you're in the US), but that hasn't changed despite fan backlash.

F2P games are always notoriously evil with their prices. Not surprising at all.

I don't live in the US but I'm pretty sure that simply buying codes online for the packs is cheaper than paying for the tickets.

I don't live in the US but I'm pretty sure that simply buying codes online for the packs is cheaper than paying for the tickets.

^This.

Pack codes typically sell for in a low range starting at about 20 cents per pack - at most 1 dollar per pack (prices are lower if you buy in bulk)..

For the cost of 8 'Event' tickets you could simply buy codes for 20~ packs.

it's weird how they work...

the price is so high.. i don't know what the inspect..

30 tickets for 14 $ would be more fair.. 10 for 14$ , is so expensive... ( in canada its 13.99 for 10 tickets)

even worst for gems.. 550 gems cost 34.99 .. its so high...

what are gems?

Gems are a secondary form of in-game currency only available in Canada, which have been "in testing" for over three years, and are purchased with real money.  Items purchased with gems are always tradable.

If you want to get packs, but don't want to spend money of tickets. You can do 1 of 2 things: Buy codes online for the packs you want, or you can grind the ladder and get tickets that way. 

heck, i know a game that charges 10$ for like 10k gamepoints and 25 for like almost 200k points. and half of those points would get you like 20 items for the 10k and almost 50 items for 200k points.

this company tho is insane for the prices. i mean 10 dollars for like 8 tickets or so, please oh, thats a risk. i can buy the 3 packs for almost that price adding a few dollars.

Archived