Looking for trading companies that are hireing

SquidNerdEX

I don't have much but I'm friendly and I have %11 cards done, it's not much at all but that is what I have. Over 200 cards for trade, I don't do friending and I really want to be hired. Also: Will work without pay! Tell me!

I don't have much but I'm friendly and I have %11 cards done, it's not much at all but that is what I have. Over 200 cards for trade, I don't do friending and I really want to be hired. Also: Will work without pay! Tell me!

Dont even bother atm pal, build your collection first I just started a shop and at 25% collection my shop is looking bare (though i havent finished listing yet) at 11% you cant do it. Build your collection learn to trade for a profit then bounce back. The info settler gave you before is very sound advice

wait so you opened like 4 companies last week with only 11% collection? lol i have like 56% with multiple cards of each SR and EX and i still think i'm not ready to even work for a company.

If you remember me, I'm the guy who suggested you start slow. I still continue to suggest that, as I severely doubt someone with an 11% collection rate(and I'm assuming not a somewhat large amount of valued cards) is going to be able to join by a trading company. I have a 45% rate right now and I can't even fathom joining a company. If you want to eventually be hired by a trading company, then you'll need quite a lot more than you have now. Start by trading normally. It's a long road to even get to having a semi-decent collection. You've been getting a lot of good advice from many people. I suggest using it if you want to make it further.

may i ask if there is any compensation for working for a company or starting your own?

is it to make marginal profit on trades for your own collection? 

are you just trying to work for a company just to be a part of something or am i missing something?

wait so you opened like 4 companies last week with only 11% collection? lol i have like 56% with multiple cards of each SR and EX and i still think i'm not ready to even work for a company.

well actually it isn't as much your actual collection as much as what your collection comprises of. I remember fightmachine when he used to run dstc had less than 14 percent (he sent me a screenshot after i brought him up to there)

The part that actually matters is how much of that is actually valued high according to the community.

However, that being said, i really doubt that squidnerdex has enough of those cards (based on his company failure rate) so +1 from me

Archived