Odrlyd

Rayquaza automatic defeat wen made active from bench

Odrlyd

2 times i have made Rayquazza active in play its ended the game in defeat strait away

i had full bench with garados +6 water and embor 4fire and one water and rayquazza too with one of each energy knowing id be able to attach a 3ird i played him in then the game ended in me being defeated ???? saying i had no card to play like ive got no pokemon left i had 3 prize cards opponant had 4 ? im sorry but whos winning ? he had a eve in play and on bench ???? :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  guys more faults now since the server went down really appreciate what you guys do but cmon?  also fighiting fury belt +40 hp on Garados 130hp so 130 + 40 = 170 got knocked out buy a 140 damage move when i had full health leads me to think the system didnt register the fighiting fury belt as garados would normally be knocked out at 130hp

SuperStone

Okay, let's slow down.  Which format were you in, and which rayquaza are you talking about?  There are multiple, and though it may not matter, it's good to know which.  There is nothing I can think of that would reduce the bench as a win condition, so it's almost certainly a glitch.  However, on the FFB, it is as it should be.  If you read the card more carefully, you will discover that it only works on basics.

• Upvote 2

Odrlyd

ye realised about the card on basics. now Its  crashing lots, I'm winning or about to win and it just says defeat. when I'm in  prize winning conditions like no way i can lose then it tells me i was unable to draw a card to continue ??? such a joke when I'm sitting with a garados on bench with 6+water energy, i want to know whats gunna happen about this I'm playing so i can earn the energy  to unlock booster packs and coins and I'm spending like 7-12 mins a game to just have it glitch out and not be rewarded. And then know the guy on the other end got one step closer is well annoying, any one with me  :(

on mac an rayquaza ex the one that is offered this week as reward in vs battle always in vs battle 

Edited by Odrlyd