Newbie Looking for 1 or 2 Shaymins-ex

PokemonLexT

Hi, all looking for a few shaymin's so I can start playing in stardard. I've accumulated about 75 different packs mostly steam siege. Looking to trade them for 1 or 2 shaymins. Also have a M.mewtwo the good one, volcanion sr, and some flareons to add in. Please help me get started its getting frustrating trading all day to get packs for shaymins.

Your best bet is public trades. Post a trade there for 44 SS packs for 1 Shaymin-EX reg. I managed to get one like. I'm currently working towards a second

Just post a public trade for about 45 SS like spacyjaguar4114 said. Then you should post trades for packs at the same time for those cards you have to make up the remainder of the packs you need for the second. You're gonna have a much easier time getting a Shaymin for straight packs than trading cards. Whether its cards with a mix of packs, or not.

By the time those expire if your 45 pack Shaymin offer didn't get accepted by someone I'd be pretty surprised. But just repost till it does. That's not an offer that should really be adjusted if it doesn't. If you didn't get one for that much SS. It's probably not the amount that kept it from going through. But more like there probably wasn't anyone looking to trade them for SS at the time.

Archived