Other Milling Decks?

Bensxn

What milling decks can you suggest or have encountered in the game? I'm quiet enjoying them and I want to make another one. Right now I'm running a Durant milling deck.

PS — it's quiet enjoying in game when people realize what i'm doing and they start calling me noob or tell me learn how to play lol and then they rage quit ????

There are two different Durant mill decks, or three depending on how you look at it.  Standard Durant, which is okayish, Expanded Durant, which is almost competitive, and Legacy Durant (expanded Durant with Rotom), which is pretty good.  There are also Aggron mill decks which use devolution spray, but are very clunky, and a couple of others.

I just chain Sycamore's until I lose because I refuse to rage quit since I hate it when people do it to me.  I just played against a Wailord EX deck last night. I don't know if it was actually good since I had intentionally decked out by turn 3 though. Pretty sure it was paired with Bunnelby. 

ive tried houndoom ex but not much luck, what are you running with your durant deck?

4 Durant NVI 1 Ninjask. And a bunch of trainers to remove energies, switch out opponent's active pokemon, VS Seeker, Dowsing Machine, Revives, Super rods, etc lol

I just chain Sycamore's until I lose because I refuse to rage quit since I hate it when people do it to me.  I just played against a Wailord EX deck last night. I don't know if it was actually good since I had intentionally decked out by turn 3 though. Pretty sure it was paired with Bunnelby.

ohh Wailord EX. probably not Bunnelby but a Suicune in case the opponent has no non-EX. a bunch of max potions and scoop ups

Archived